Chapter 3 - First day back

Elizabeth POV:

I get up from my bed and pick the clothes I am going to wear today which are my favorite from my whole wardrobe is field up with cool and amazing clothes to wear. I chose black jeans with a light blue jeans shirt and some bracelets with the same color of my shirt so it matches and some color light blue and dark blue toms which are my shoes. I take a shower and blow dry my hair and leave it as it natural form which is all straight and my hair color is black. I get all my things fro school that I need and head down to my kitchen where my family is eating.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Good morning sis." All of my 3 brothers reply,  while eating their breakfast.

" Good morning sweetheart. Are you ready for your last year in high school?" My mom asked. I saw in her eyes as she asked me the question that she was proud.

" Yea." I answer.

"So still no guys to beat up right" my dad asked

"No Dad not YET" I said

"Their better not be" my dad said

I sit down in the chair and start to eat my breakfast. I will tell you about my family well I have 3 overprotective brothers and it's so frustrating sometimes. I still love my brothers even if sometimes they are buttholes but hey, everyone that have a brothers that should love them like I do.

My first brother is James. He's 20 year old and usually the humorous one, he makes me laugh whenever I'm sad. He works for the FBI and CEO an he is my bodyguard sometimes and he is really over protective of me. He has blonde hair and blue  eyes and he has some muscles and has tattoos. My brother use to have a girlfriend but they broke up because every time he would live me alone  with her she would beat  me up  and make rude comments about me when one day brother found her hitting me so they broke up.

  My second brother is Michael his 19 years old, he has black hair and brown eyes and he works for the FBI and CEO and he is my bodyguard sometimes. His really overprotective of me. He is really funny and makes everyone laugh. His every girls dream but he only wants a girl that love him not just his money. My brother doesn't like playing with girls hearts, he use to have a girlfriend who looked like a total bitch he found out that she was sleeping with some guy from school but he doesn't know who.He is really overprotected and really nosy when it comes to boys. 

My third brother is Tyler he is 18 years old and is the one who teases me the most.  He has brown hair and brown eyes he is very cool and is very funny. He is very over protected of me and he works in the FBI. He use to have a girlfriend but once my brother found her kissing a boy that was from the basketball team so that sucks. They all have jobs in the FBI. He is my personal bodyguard when I go to school and other places.

 My mom's name is Mia O'Connor  she's  32 and her age might sound old but when you look at her she looks young, my mom is cool and is a total badass she has black hair and brown  eyes. My mom has a cool personality when you meet her but when you get know her she is funny. My dad's name is Brian O'Connor his 34 and his age might sound old but when you look at him he looks very young. He is very  over protective of me.  I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY.

" Sis we are taking to school today so hurry up" says my brother James.

After finishing breakfast I got my bag for school and heading to Michael  Black range rover sport. All my brothers have cool cars while I still have to wait till I turn 18 and that's not fair. When going to school we were listening to Linkin Park. I love all his songs mostly New Divide, In the End, What I've Done.

So lets hope the first day of high school is Good.