High School Life

F-U-N - that's how you spell high school! Bonding, food trips, happiness, sadness, teamwork and of course, crushes! These are the significance of this stage! The creators of memories you'll never ever forget!

Since everyone has their individual likes and dislikes, schools consist varieties of groups, where students hang out with others, who have similar personalities with them! The sassy ones, rebels, bookworms, the cool ones, the outcasts and even the nerdy ones!

High school is the stage where all kinds of fun, happiness and sadness are found. It has all the recipes for a perfect, epic, school life!

Oh, sorry. I almost forgot. Hey there! My name's Xyza, a fourth year student. I love reading books, which is the reason why I belong to the 'bookworms'. Well, it's just the group of students who love reading, like me.

I'm good at school, I think? I'm cheerful and simple, like my besties Lerrah and Fee. Everyone thinks that because I'm a bookworm, I'm stuck in fantasies but no! I've got a crush though! Like, seriously! I'm just keeping it secret because if my classmates find out about it, OMG! End of the world! Until one day, when courage possessed me.

"Hi", I spoke silently and embarrassedly to him as I sat down beside him.

"Oh, hi" like me, he spoke silently.

That time, I was really embarrassed that I want to run away, but I didn't. I continued the conversation instead.

"You're so quiet, and alone, why don't you hang out with your friends?" I said directly as if we're close.

"I'm fine here though" he smiled.

His smile were so beautiful, that it made me feel comfortable talking to him. So, I thought for things to talk about.

"Oh, intramurals is almost here, are you taking part in any sport?" I asked confidently.

"Yeah. I'm thinking to participate in Basketball and table tennis!" he answered in excitement.

I was like preoccupied because I feel like he's comfortable talking with me already!

"Waah. That's cool! You like sport don't ya?" I asked him as I faced my body towards him.

"Sure! I used to play basketball every weekend."

"Oh".

There was a hiatus of the conversation because I don't know what to say. Luckily, he continued the conversation.

"How about you? Are you taking part in any sport?" he asked as he faced his body towards me.

"Yeah!" I answered quickly, and continued, "I feel like participating in Badminton."

"I like badminton too, but I think three sports in a row is too much" he laughed.

His laugh were so cute that I went out of my mind for a bit. "Heaven!"

- "I'm sorry?" he asked curiously with a puzzled reaction.

Oh shoot! What did I just say?

"Oh, I mean yeah, that's really too much, and..... and...the heaven's so nice!" I answered bit by bit.

"O...kay?" he laughed and said "You're funny!".

"Well, I guess I am!".

We both laughed and looked at each other. Never knowing that the "paparazzi" oh I mean our classmates were already staring at us! I'm like, oh my gosh! What am I supposed to do???????

I immediately turned back, moved a bit farther from him and stood still.

"Ey, what's up guys? Anything wrong? He.he.he" I asked but they weren't answering and just stared at us.