The Accident.

Skylar dropped to her knees and picked up Sam's handle.

"H-Hazel!" Payge yells not looking away from the mess, Hazel comes storming in gun in hand but dropped it when she saw what was left of Sam on the floor. The rest of the night was a blur, the ambulance came and picked up Sam, Hazel went along with while Payge and Skylar drove in Payge's car. The ride to the hospital was silent and quick, Skylar was still in shocked when they sat in the waiting room, Hazel was walking around, fidgeting with her fingers, pacing back and forth. When the doctor finally came he talked to Hazel first, as the doctor talked the color slowly drained from Hannah's face. Once he finished talking he put a hand on Hazel's shoulder she nodded and pointed towards Skylar and Payge who immediately stood up and rushed to meet the doctor.

"Are you with Mrs. Yule?" The doctor asked both girls nodded their heads, the doctor's eyes softened and he lead them towards his office.

"Please have a seat." He said gesturing to two lounge chairs across from a big oak desk.

"There is no easy way to say this but, your son is a hole puncher. There is nothing we can do. We are terribly sorry for your loss but you will still need to pay the ambulance fee and the surgery fee. In total it has to be around $10,000 dollars, we accept checks..." The doctor stopped when he saw Payge slide the check across the desk.

"That stupid hole puncher is costing more than the both of you." She grumbles as she stands up and leaves the room. Skylar was frozen out of shock. Eventually Hazel came in and helped her out of the hospital. When they got in the car Skylar sat in the back seat with the bag of what was left of Sam. Hazel was on the phone talking to her boss asking for time off, Payge was talking about making Sam's room into a tea shop. Skylar just looked down at the bag of what was left of her little baby. Once they got home Payge went straight to Sam's room and started moving all their things out of the room to the curb to be picked up by the garbage the next day.

"Skylar you want anything?" Hazel asked as she walked into the kitchen, Skylar shook her head and sat on the couch still holding Sam's remains.