Sleeping With Both Eyes Open.

Three weeks past, Sam's room is now a fully functioning tea shop the smells of tea rain through the house. Skylar moved her room to the attic upstairs, Hazel helped her renovate it so that it was a nice livable environment. Sam's remains are buried in the backyard below Skylar's lone window, Hazel moved out to be closer to her job in quantico she visits when she's not working on cases which was rare. The knock on the door, the smell of tea already gave away who it was.

"What do you want you brit?!" Skylar spits turning in her chair towards the door. Since Payge started to drink tea full time she had become almost entirely british the accent had set in two days after Sam's death.

"Jim is coming over tonight so if you don't want to be in the house while he's here you might want to leave." Payge says, after Sam died all her violence she moved towards her tea making and she had become nicer, but then she met Jim Carrey the "man of her dreams" Skylar didn't like him but they seemed engrossed in each other.

"Ya you don't have to worry about me I'll be fine here she says as she walks to the door pushing Payge out.

"Ok have fun, and with that..." Payge says as Skylar shuts the door.

"When did she start caring about me?" Skylar thought as she went back to her desk and opened her laptop to buyholepunchers.com, she looks over to the table to her right to see the almost repaired Sam, the last part she needed was almost $5,000 dollars which cost about as much as the house Payge bought. She didn't care if she had to sell her liver she needed her baby back,

"Hey uh Skylar there is a package here for you." Jim said as he poked his head through the door with a small parcel in his hand, Skylar rushed up and snatched it from his hands, she then quickly shut the door in his face causing his hand to be slammed his hand between the door and the wall.

"FUCK!" Jim exclaimed as he cradled his hand against his chest, Skylar didn't open the door until she heard Jim's retreating footsteps, once she did she saw the blood on her door then re-shut it.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CUNT?! WOMAN JESUS CHRIST ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GIVE YOU A FUCKING PACKAGE NO NEED TO BE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT IT GOD THIS IS WHY YOUR CHILD KILLED ITSELF!!!"

Payge walked up to the attic, hearing her mating call from Jim.

"What happened?" She asked, giving the bloody door a long stare.

"That little bitch in there smashed my fingers."Jim growled, Payge's eyes flared with anger.

"Hey guys I'm here, you want me to start dinner?" Hazel's voice rang from downstairs

"No, stupid. You just go to the oven and throw yourself right in there." Payge yelled down.

"What the hell? Can you be nice just once you selfish tea drinking cunt!!"

"Okay... if this is how you're going to be then you can go to hell you soggy afro." Payge said, pulling Hazel up into the attic then proceeding to throw her back down the stairs and shut the attic door. Once Hazel got back on her feet she stomped up the stairs and kicked the door in to find Payge and Jim standing next to the bleeding body of Skylar.