Chapter one: Solitude

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

The bullet shots ring through the woods as they hit the near by trees. The trees that surround the deer. The deer I was trying to kill.

"Damn it." I curse under my breath as I let my shot gun fall back to my side.

"Shoulda just went and used the bow arrow, ain't that right Luck'." I say as I rub my Bronze furred, gold eyed, flat out adorable, pit bull pup Lucky's head. He barks, as if to say he agrees. I sling the double barrel shotgun over my shoulder and rub my hands together and blow warm air on them.

"Huntin' season is 'bout over anyway." I murmur as my wolf decides to make an appearance. "You could have shifted like a normal wolf, but noooo, you insist on using the loud ass shotgun that makes us blow an ear drum each time." "Shut it. Unlike you I happen to believe in making an animals death quick and painless." I say inside my head, shutting her out afterwards.

"I think it's about time to head home. wouldn't you say Luck." I say as I crouch down to his level. I laugh when he stands on his hind legs and licks my face. I rub behind his ears and chuckle, "I'll take that as a yes." With that, we head down the trail that leads to home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh" I sigh as I step into a heated home that I missed. I kick off my boots and shrug off my jacket, quickly grabbing a towel to dry off Lucky. I turn on the oven and put a glass of hot chocolate in the microwave. "Alexa. Put on a Ed Sheeran prime station." I say to my amazon echo.

I head to the bathroom and turn up the volume as I pass the speakers.

I take a quick look in the mirror. My Auburn hair is a little wet and darker than its natural color. My tan complexion is starting to fade due to the on going winter, my nose is red from the freezing cold weather, my stark blue eyes that are rimmed in emerald green are darker than usual due to my lack of sunlight.

I sigh before stripping and stepping into the shower, moaning at how good the hot water feel on my back.

"AhLALA Don't mess with my love,

that heart is so cold,

all over my own.

I don't wanna no that babe."

I sing as my all time favorite some blasts through the speakers. I've always had a passion for singing and guitars, Ed Sheeran just happens to make the two sound heavenly together as he is constantly making each song sound better than the last.

After finishing up in the shower I put on my undergarments and throw on some faded jeans along with my favorite flannel. I walk- no dance into my living room, singing my head off as I start a fire in my old brick fire place.

Once I get the fire going I pull my recliner, tapping into my werewolf strength to do so, and pull lucky onto my lap as we bask in the warm after being so cold. After a while I flip on the T.V., that I to make a satellite drone for, and flipped on the big bang theory.

A few episodes in I shut my eyes and allow darkness to over come me with a lazy smile on my face. thinking, "I may be alone, but I still love what I have here."

Little did I know that someone would send my perfect would crashing down.

Literally.

A/N- Hey readers. I know short first chapter, but hey I want to start out short and sweet seeing if you guy's want me to continue.

Comment, Vote, Love

Savvywrites