Chapter three: You cant be serious

John^^

"You, check to make sure there isn't any survivors. I  have the orders from Alpha Doman himself to make sure we find this wolf." I hear the muffled voice through the rubble as I come to after being out cold for who knows how long. My lungs burn, but I know if I make a sound I will be found. I nudge Lucky stroking his fur with my free hand, seeing my other one is being crushed by a giant piece of my fireplace. 

It's then that the pain hits me. I bite my tongue to keep from crying out. No part of my body isn't in any pain. I focus on on the feeling of Lucky's soft fur as my wolf tries to keep the pain at bay. Black spots cloud my vision as I try to lift my arm. 

"There's nobody here. He probable fled into woods when he saw the fire." A higher pitch voice called out as I hear the footsteps that had been coming from all directions retreat to what I think is the south. "Well if we can't find him we might as well join him. You now Alpha Doman with rip off our heads if we return empty handed." 

This is last thing heard before darkness claimed me once again, stopping the pain. For now.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groan as I wake up to something wet on my cheek. 

"AH!" I scream out as piercing pain takes over my body, my wolf wasn't able to hold off the pain any longer. 

Lucky whimpers at my pain. I start to cry unable to hold in the pain and sadness of the situation any longer. 

"Over here!" I hear as foot step start to come closer. I'm sobbing uncontrollably as the pain and lack of water starts to make me feel light headed. 

"Hold on!" A voice calls as Light starts to peak through the burnt wood and plaster that I've been stuck underneath for what seems like forever. All of a sudden I'm blinded by light as a face peeks in. 

"Oh God." The mystery man whispers when he sees me. The rubble starts to come off me in a frantic fashion. I cough as fresh air reaches my lungs. I'm suddenly pulled out into the world above, screaming in pain as my body somehow reaches a higher level of pain. I'm carried from my house- well, used to be house- and set down to the grass. I let my tears flow freely at the excruciating amount of pain that courses through me. My wolf howl and howls as she is finally feeling the full extant of the pain too.

 I hear the whimpers of my pup as he is pulled out by the mystery man and set in a small crate next to me. 

"It's alright darlin'" the man says in a strong southern accent. "Just sleep." 

I would say I felt the pinch of the needle as the man drugged me, but that would be a lie. I saw the needle next to me before sleep came over me yet again. 

Damn will I ever stay awake for more than five minutes?

                                                                   '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Beep...Beep...Beep....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

"She's flat lining."

"Get the cardiac defibrillators. Sanders, start CPR."

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

"Breath dammit!"

"1...2..3.. Clear! 1..2..3..Clear!1..2.."

"Wait!"

Beeeeeeeeeee..Beep..Beep.Beeep..