Prologue

Normal POV:
The Wild West is home of many things. Adventure, raiders, gangs, bandits, heroes and outlaws.
The town of Berk was home to a hero and an outlaw. The hero was unique. Not only was she a female but she was the greatest shot in Berk and 100 miles around. Her name was Astrid Hofferson. She was also the most beautiful girl in Berk. Everyone knew that she was going to do great things.
The outlaw however was a different story. His name was Henry Haddock. He was the runt of the town. He was picked on, pushed around and was yelled at by his father, Stoick Haddock. However he was always happy by the end of the day because of his mother always cheering him up.
One day a local gang attacked and killed Henry's mother. He was devastated. Some felt sorry for him and some said that in the Wild West, it happens all the time. He went inside of his room and never left it, only to go use the bathroom. Stoick was sad as well. He took the lost a little better than Henry did but people could tell he was in pain. He fed Henry everyday and made sure he washed himself.

A month later Henry just got on his black horse and left Berk in the dead of night.

Stoick sent search parties for two months. He gave up knowing his son would not survive the Wild West.

The town went back to normal with their daily lives. Unknown to them that the runt of Berk was coming back for revenge for all his pain.