Staring

Jay's Prob:

Today is going to be better than I thought. Theres a cute boy who is escorting me to my classes. I like nerds because they are so adorable and are usually the bottom in the relationship if you know what I mean. "Hey are you ok?", Max asked
Oh crap it was the end of class and I was staring at him all through Algebra II.

"Oh sorry I was deep in though", hope he does ask what I was thinking of. "Ahh what was it about", replied Max. Damn it what do I say, what do I say. Before I could even think of something, Max grabbed my hand, yanked me out of my seat and was running to the next room. "We have to hurry our next class is about begin." I was not thinking about class. All I could of was him holding my hand, it was growing a smile on my face.

Time skip to end of school:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So me and Max were walking the hall way to the front of the school. 'Should I ask him to come over to my house, or should I wait another time', I thought to my self. "Hey Jay", Max was talking to me. "You want to come over to my house and hang out". Hell yeah I don't really have anything else to do and my mom will be working even later tonight at the hospital. "Yeah sure", in my mind I'm thinking of ways to hit on him when we get to his house. "Yay ok let me get my books from my locker and we can go."

I was on my way to the front door to wait for Max when I get this feeling that I was being watched. I turned to see this talk muscular guy staring at me. He looked angry and pissed like I just did something unforgivable. When he saw me staring at him he walked away still angry. 'what's the deal with that dick' I thought to myself. I see Max coming over to me not noticing where I was. I took this opportunity to hide behind one of the wall pillars outside and try and scare him. He was looking for me and when he passed the pillar I jump out, grabbed his shoulders and scared the living day lights out of him. He jumped at least two feet I the air and turned around to see who scared him. When he saw me he took one of the books in his hand and started to smack me with it. "Why the hell did you do that you scared the beeheebus out of me", he said sounding like he was angry but he could not contain his laughter. After he stop from pounding me with his book, we just laughed uncontrollably "You are hilarious when your scared, you should have seen your face", I said to him. He used his book to cover his face from blushing but I could see his blush coming out from over the book. "Sooo should we be on our way", he said still covering his face. "Yeah let's go." We then walk all the way to his house and just talked most of the way.

Sorry this is short I will try to write it long next time. If you like this Please vote and I will talk to y'all next time bye...