Chapter 58

Eleanor's outfit for the wedding

~ Wedding Day ~

I was at home getting ready... Once I put make up on and my dress as well as accessories and perfume, I curled my hair and put my white lace heels on before grabbing my purse and stuffing around $5.000 in it. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment. I ran down the stairs before seeing everyone waiting for me...

They turned around and smiled, amazed by what I was wearing... Johnny wasn't there, he was already at the church... Adeline was on her way to the church and we were just about to go... There were cameras and helicopters around the church... We got into a limousine and drove off...

Once we were there, everyone got in except for me... I waited until the ceremony started... That's when I quietly walked in and saw Adeline and Johnny holding hands at the end of the aisle...

"Do you, John Christopher Depp, take Adeline Margaret Williams to be your wife?", the priest asked him.

He turned to look at the audience with a smile and then saw me standing at the church doors... His smile faded and his eyes almost popped out of his head... I smiled at him and he smiled back... Everyone turned to look at me and I stood there, watching Johnny swallow nervously as he looked at Adeline with sadness in his eyes... Why was he sad? This is the best day of his life!

"...No, I do not...", he said and everyone gasped.

"What?", Adeline asked, crying hard.

"I'm sorry Adeline, but... I can't... I just don't feel the same about you anymore... I'm sorry...", he whispered before kissing her and walking away from her.

Everyone else just stared at Johnny as Adeline screamed and yelled after him...

"JOHNNY!!! COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!! YOU ASKED ME TO MARRY YOU!!! I SAID YES!!! BE A MAN AND MARRY ME YOU FOOL!!!", she screamed as she cried and collapsed onto her knees.

He walked past me and ran down the church stairs... I ran after him before placing my hand on his shoulder and he turned around...

"Why are you doing this, Johnny?", I asked quietly and he just stared deep into my eyes.

"Eleanor, do you remember anything we did together?", he whispered.

"Well, no... If I did, things would be much easier...", I said.

Everyone ran out of the church and I felt someone pull me away from Johnny before pushing me away... It was Eva...

"You didn't say 'I do' because of Eleanor?!", Eva yelled.

"No... I just don't love Adeline anymore...", he said.

"Don't lie!!!", Adeline yelled and everyone stared.

"Eleanor was the only one who ran after you, you didn't marry Adeline because of her!", Eva said.

I backed away from the whole scene...

Was it really my fault he didn't marry Adeline?

I was breathing heavily, not able to listen to anyone anymore... Eva, Alan, Adeline, Michelle, the director... They were all yelling at Johnny... Saying that he didn't take Adeline as his wife because of me...

Where was Helena?!

Tears streamed down my face life waterfalls... I turned around and ran for it, hearing everyone running and yelling after me... Alan and the director grabbed me, pulling me backwards as I screamed and kicked, trying to get away...

"STOP!!! LET ME GO!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!", I screamed, crying.

"Here she is, Johnny!!! Kiss her!!! If you do not kiss her, it means you still love Adeline and you must marry her!!! If you do kiss her, it means you love her and you didn't marry Adeline because of her!!! LET'S SEE YOU KISS HER!!!", Alan yelled.

"I do not love Adeline... Nor do I love Eleanor, and I shall not kiss her... But I also refuse to marry Adeline...", Johnny said calmly.

Alan and the director dropped me... I don't think they are even paying attention to who I actually am... They're too blinded by fury towards Johnny...

I lay on the cold ground, crying as everyone ran after Johnny and I was left alone... I turned to lay on my back, crying the hardest I had ever cried... I was miserable and depressed... I wanted to lay there and die!

Suddenly, I heard a voice crying and it got louder and louder, as if someone was approaching me... It was Adeline...

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! HE DIDN'T MARRY ME BECAUSE HE SAW YOU!!! YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER CAME!!!", she said, starting to kick me in my stomach and I cried out in pain.

This was a disaster...

Everyone suddenly started yelling at Adeline to get away from me before pulling the angry bride away... They all turned to look down at me...

"What have we done... She was innocent... She never even did anything...", Alan said softly.

"We manipulated her... We embarrassed her... And she had to live through this...", the director said with sad eyes.

"What's going on?!", I heard Helena yell.

She gasped when she saw me on the ground, my face red and a little bleeding cut on my forehead...

"WHAT DID YOU MONSTERS DO TO HER?!?!?!", she screamed and everyone looked at her with apologetic eyes.

"YOU ALL ARE SICK BASTARDS!!! ALL OF YOU!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS SELFISH!!! DESTROY THIS POOR GIRL'S LIFE BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S HER FAULT JOHNNY DIDN'T MARRY THAT B***H!!! YOU ALL ARE DEAD TO ME!!! I MIGHT AS WELL QUIT FILMING WITH ANIMALS!!!", she screamed and they all stared at her sadly.

"Helena, you can't quit!", I said and they all turned to look at me with small smiles on their faces.

"You don't want me to quit?", she asked and I nodded.

"Please, don't quit...", I said.

"Don't worry, love... I won't quit... Where's Johnny?", she asked.

"We chased him off...", the director said.

Oh lord...