Chapter 33

He leaned in and slowly kissed me towering over me. He stroked my hair and I tugged on the pillow underneath me. He got on top of me as he caressed my cheek before breaking away and kissing my jawline before kissing my neck. I quickly placed my hand on the back of his neck and combed his hair with my fingers as he looked up at me smiling. He continued moving down my arm before kissing my palm. I tugged at his hair, he then moved up an French kissed me before flipping us over. I tried to get away and he just pinned me down again...

"Looks like I can't trust you...", he whispered before smiling and sitting down beside me.

He stared at me before tucking my hair behind my ear. I stared at my hands as a tear fell down my cheek. I stood up and took a heart off my necklace before throwing it at him. I attempted to open the door to the trailer but he just pinned me against the door before kissing me between my collarbones. I pushed him away and walked towards him slowly before pulling his coat off. He stared at me as I unbuttoned his shirt and without warning, pushed him against the wall of his trailer running out.

I ran as I wiped my tears away. I ran so fast I could feel the wind dancing with me and my hair.

I screamed as I pulled all the grass out on the ground. I shouted and screamed, cursing Johnny for his disgusting actions...

"What do you want from me?!", I yelled getting up and holding onto my head as I twirled getting dizzy as the rain poured down on me.

I danced and danced until I fell to the floor out of breath. I crawled down on the floor towards the building. I saw the director talking to Helena and she suddenly laughed turning to me. Her smile faded when she saw what I was doing.

I crawled on the concrete towards Johnny's trailer. I opened the door and he looked at me before putting his coat on. I pulled him by his collar out of his trailer and laid him down on the concrete as he stared up at me in confusion.

Helena was about to run to me but was stopped by the director. She watched in horror what I did...

I pulled the coat off Johnny and wrapped it around me before ripping his shirt off. He stared at me wide eyed as I placed my foot on his chest. He grabbed my ankle and checked on it to make sure it was completely healed. He looked up at me before I took the hearts off my necklace one by one and threw them at him.

I crawled over him and stared down at him before slapping him. He rubbed his cheek and I got off him taking his coat. He stood up and saw everyone staring at us. All the actors and actresses in the movie... Helena's eyes were opened wide and I smirked staring at them all surprised...

I lift my arms up and my head, looking up at the sky...

"I'm free!!!", I yelled into the air and Helena laughed as I danced in the puddles.

Everyone joined me before following me into the building...

I leaned against the wall as the director and Helena stared at me. I smiled sadly and they turned away. I couldn't believe I had the guts to do that to Johnny. Johnny walked into the building with a ripped shirt on. I giggled and he looked over at me. He smiled and walked past me... At least he was back to himself.

Now that Adeline was gone, everything is in it's place. I was really happy that I no longer had to bare staring at Johnny kiss her or something like that. I slid against the wall down to the ground. She kissed him and he was then filled with her poison...

Just as he once poisoned me, but there's always a cure for deadly kisses...

That night, I got into my bed in my apartment and stared at the posters I had of him. This was my dream, to meet Johnny Depp... To become an actress... It all turned into a nightmare so quickly, too quickly...

I sighed and fell asleep after an exhausting day of rather exciting events...