Chapter 0

Anonymous P.O.V.

I watched her run, her wings fluttering behind her, golden, streaking behind.

And that boy, he kept her that way.

But why was she running from him?

He was her knight and she was his angel.

They balanced each other out.

But now she's broken him and he's broken her.

~~~~~~~~~3 years latter~~~~~~~~

I watched her interview with the host.

The girl that used to be golden, now blackened by fame.

The gold that used to be so obvious.

But now...

Ha.

There's no trace if gold left in her. There may be that gold left deep down inside her. But she needs him, the boy. That's what made her golden. Without him she's black and blue.

Same for him. The fame has gotten to them both.

They kept each other golden. With out each other they where black and blue.

It's funny really, how I can tell so much about these two people I've never meat before. It's kind of like a super power.

"So Camryn, is there any special guy?" The talk show host asked.

"No." She stated bluntly.

Yes there is. Don't lie to us.

She still loves him. I can tell she does.

They need to find the gold in each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so let me explain this. I have about 6 chapter written so far. I have 3 and a half days of school left and I have finals 3 of the 3.5 days so I might not post a lot. But I will post some this summer but Im going to be really busy this summer. Im going to be volunteering at the hospital here, Im getting a job (im only 14 :), I have my national dance competition, I have tryouts for the competing team for dance for next season, I have Colorguard practices, I have a wedding to attend, and my birthday is in August.

So as you can tell im gonna be berry busy so please do t get mad if its a while before I post.