The Self

Chapter 1

- The Self

~From the void was born Light... and Light was lonely. Light then created beautiful colors and intricate waves; made of the most exquisite materials known. And there, life blossomed in every corner, and Love was born. But Light could only observe Love, bound to be the creator, never the creation, and still... was lonely. So Light stepped into darkness, so that it can be what it has made, to believe the story of color and waves, so that Light could be the Love it has always made. To live the dream called life. Light then... was no longer lonesome.

To Get It

Life is quite the complicated and intricate experience between birth and death is called the "'lifetime.'" In a lifetime, one experiences one's self, others, and what so many religions call "'God.'" Humanity's experience can be diminished or assisted, and each and every individual plays a role, big or small. Humans are beings of thought and feeling, with the gift of communication on the deepest level in nature. We use our vibrational tones and frequencies to construct perceivable noises, called words. With words, we can communicate quickly and effectively. Although, feeling a feeling, instead of merely speaking of it, will give the experiencer a far better understanding of the true nature of the moment in experience, than words could ever tell. Take something as simple as an apple. If one has never tasted, seen, or held an apple, then one truly knows little of the apple. No matter how much one speaks of the apple experience, one will only truly understand "'apple"' once one takes the bite, and sees what the apple is all about for him/herself. Of course some experiences are best left to words, and to trust it is not worth feeling,; such as how it would feel to take another's life or cause suffering. Humanity is constantly simultaneously experiencing it self, and the space outside itself, which is everything else. And whilst doing the normal human things, seeking joys or easing sufferings,. until one "'truly knows'" something, one does not "'get it."' For example, in the tellings of a good joke; true laughter is one "'getting it!'" Releasing a joyous feeling, called laughter. A joke needs not to be explained, for that kills the joke,; like picking a beautiful flower out from the ground. In the moment of humor, one experiences, the "'ahhhhhh!"' feeling; —the joke coming all-together at once, and the listener laughs at it. But what constitutes what is funny, and what is not? That is the perception and preference to each unique individual, with the exception of puns. Puns are humor in which anyone may enjoy:; a play on words with irony. No one has to be the butt of the joke with puns. Other jokes require satire and tragedy. Take the witnessing of a hard kick in someone's urethra. To the kicker, it is funny; to the observer, it may or may not be humorous. But to the urethra, it is a cruel punch line. Try to be the one who tells the joke from which no one must suffer for other's amusement. God is a man of puns, one joke in particular strikes me like a bell. Listen, what is it, that our humanistic science, calls the building blocks of all mass in existence? Atoms. In the bible, who was the first man whom God created? Slips off the tongue don't it? God loves to communicate through jokes and humor, using metaphors and puns to in-directly speak to us.

Yin-yang and the Silver Lining

1. Negative

Pain/Fear/(−) /Immorality/Yin

2. Neutral

Peace/(+/−)/Balance/Silver Lining

3. Positive

Love/Joy/(+)/Righteous/Yang

Negative, neutral, and positive serve to contrast each other, for the benefit of improving our human experience in the universal sense.