An Unwilling Agreement

This is two weeks later. Again, I'm home schooled so if I mess anything up at the school, I'M SORRY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my iPhone. Louis told me that he was going to the car wash, so I have to get a bikini. I'm really cheesy, I know. I went into my contacts and called Sarah

"Hello?" said Sarah

"Hey, it's Alex" I said

"Oh hey, we should hang out soon" I heard her say

"Well it's good that you think that because I need a bikini" I say with a small giggle 

"Aww, is someone trying to impress Louis?" says Sarah with her baby voice

"What?! No! Shut up!" I squeaked realizing how totally unconvincing I'm sounding

"Liar, I'll pick you up in a half hour okay?"

"see you in a few, and I'm not lying" I say

I heard Sarah give an unconvinced laugh before she hung up. Sarah and I went to the nearest clothing store and bought a orange bikini with white stripes on the top half which fitted me perfectly. After agreeing to have a sleepover, Sarah drove us home. Mom wasn't home, she's a nurse so she works late night sometimes.

"Come on" I said as I led her to the bedroom to give her some pajamas 

Once we were both dressed in the comfortable clothes, I put some popcorn in the microwave. While we were waiting we started singing 22 by Taylor Swift at the top of our lungs in the middle of the kitchen. Near the end of the song the microwave beeped. As we fixed out popcorn we continued to sing. We grabbed some soda and with our bowls of popcorn, we ran upstairs to my room. Sarah sat on my beanbag and I sat on the bed.

"Alright, now I need some details." She said with a devilish grin 

"What details? Of what? What are you talking about?" I said in a rush. Damn I'm a bad lier.

"Alex." She said.

"Oh alright. So I've been hanging out with Louis lately..." I said slowly.

"and? and?" she replied.

"Well I don't know. He's nice." I said with a smile.

"Yeah..." she replied thoughtfully. As if she had just been hit with a sudden thought.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing."

"What?!" 

"No, I don't want to ruin it for you."

"what is it?

"Well...You know he gets in fights..." she said carefully 

"Well yeah...But Marcus was being a jerk" I said

"No, I've seen him when he's angry. It's not a good sight..."

"Marcus didn't look bad in Starbucks a few weeks ago. In fact he didn't have a scratch on him!"

"Well that's cause Louis didn't touch his face. He focused more on his stomach and sides. L-Louis broke some of his ribs."

"What?"

"But you should know that Louis barely won. I think he just got by on sheer luck. Marcus is big and he was probably stoned or something. Normally, Louis wouldn't have a chance against him. Alex, I'm not saying you shouldn't go out with him! Please do! I'm just saying you should be careful!" she said pleadingly.

"Yeah, I will be." I said, quite shaken. Sarah let the subject drop. I tried to stop thinking about how powerful Louis is. What if he got angry and used all that power on me?

"Stop Alex. He'd never do that" I thought to myself. We goofed off the rest of the night. Watched scary and romantic movies, Talked about Sarah's new crush on this boy Zayn, ate tons of ice cream, chocolate, popcorn and drank lots of soda. We passed out around 3 am. After Sarah left, at about 2 in the afternoon, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, and showered. I had just finished dressing when I heard a knock at my door. 

"COMING" I yelled as I ran to open it. 

It was Marcus

"Y-yes?" I asked, suddenly very scared. I had good reason to be. Even though he's never done anything to me directly, he was an abusive person. When girls used to date him, he treated them like punching bags.

"You are going on a date with me." He growled.

"And if I don't?" I said defying. Marcus towered over me and clenched his fists threateningly. 

"Right." I said taking the message. I thought I'd be more scared in this situation. I was. There was no denying it, I just thought I'd be more scared.

"So you'll go on a date with me." He stated. It wasn't a question. He knew I was going to say yes.

"Yes." I said. I made sure to make it clear in my tone of voice that I didn't fancy this.

"Good," he smirked " I'll pick you up on Friday at seven, wear something sexy, and if you tell anyone I'll hurt them. If you tell Louis, I swear to god I'll kill him." He threatened. I didn't doubt him. I had never approached him, I despised Marcus. But now that I was close to him I could see that Marcus was twice the size of Louis and he looked about three times as strong. How Louis ever won that fight was a mystery.

I nodded and he turned and walked away. You could hear his strength in his footsteps. I closed the door and all the fear that had been missing earlier crashed over me.

"Oh god," I whispered "what am I going to do now?"