I Don't Want To Be Like You

This chapter might be triggering so if you don't want to read it then just message me and I'll tell you what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud thump was heard upstairs followed by more. Then a loud bang at the door which knocked it open. Louis fell limply onto the concrete floor. He had cuts all over his face and his lip was bleeding. Marcus and Drew towered over him.

"Hey man, how's it going?" I asked him sarcastically. He smirked, spit out blood and replied,

"Fantastic."

I looked over to Niall who was starting to wake up, then over to the girls. They both had their eyes wide with fear.

"Do you know what I'm going to do, Louis?" said Marcus, reaching down and grabbing Louis's shirt.

"I'm going to fuck her senseless in front of you." He smiled devilishly. Louis looked at him with dagger eyes. If I were Marcus, I'd be running as fast as I could in the other direction. 

"With what?" spat Louis, "You obviously have no balls." 

Marcus glared and walked over to the girls while Drew held the struggling Louis. Marcus cut the ropes binding Alex and she shot out of the chair. I struggled to get up but my leg only moved about an inch. Niall had come to full alertness, though he still couldn't move either. She fumbled with the ropes binding Sarah but Marcus smacked Alex to the ground. Causing Sarah to scream and Louis to struggle with everything he had. Alex recovered quickly and stood up with a wince. She backed away from Marcus slowly. This was when I finally got a good look at her. Sarah was really skinny and she had a few bruises on her arms and legs but she had nothing on Alex. Alex's arms and legs were covered in black, blue, and purple bruises. She winced with every step she took, she had a long gash on her right arm, on the side of her for head, and on her cheek. They were all bleeding. The skin surrounding both of her eyes was purple and swollen. Obviously Louis saw what I had, because he was beside himself with anger.

"I will fucking kill you." Louis growled as he struggled against Drew. Marcus said nothing. He just grabbed her arm and some rope and tied her wrists to two pipes opposite of each other. Marcus then pulled out his knife and Alex shuddered.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, a singe tear falling down her cheek. Marcus looked thoughtful for a moment, then removed his shirt. At first all you could see was his muscular torso, but then he turned around. His back was absolutely covered in scars and cigarette burns. 

"My father used me as an ashtray," he laughed, "he'd sharpen his knives every night, and to see if they were sharp enough, he'd use them on me." He giggled more. Then he turned around to face us all again.

"I didn't understand it at the time, but during all that excruciating pain, he made me tough. Every tear that I shed, made me one tear closer to never crying again. Every single time he cut me or burned me, I became tougher, stronger, fiercer." He smiled.

"That is what I'm doing to Alex. Because if she is going to be with me.." He wiped Alex's tear away, "She needs to be strong like I am." 

Marcus put his shirt back on and brought the knife to her collarbone.

"Darling it'll hurt now, but when you're through, you will thank me." He smiled softly. 

"He truly means it. He loves her. In some dark and twisted way he's trying to help her. So that she will never have to feel pain again." I thought.