Chapter Two- Lockers

DUSTIN

I slump into the wall and instantly search for my phone, remembering that I'm in a hospital gown. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath and the dad glares at me. "Well sorry, I didn't know you were religious or whatever." I say to him.

The little boy tugs onto his moms shirt and she looks down at the small blonde child. "Mommy," he speaks, his voice soft and subtle, "what's wrong with him?"

"Nothing, sweetie, he's just.." She ponders over her thoughts, trying to pick the right one as she looks at me before looking down at the kid again. "Different."

"Different, my ass." I mumble.

She shuts up as the elevator comes to a stop and I run out as soon as it opens wide enough. In no time, I'm up to the front desk but the woman behind it is on the phone, her unnaturally bright red lips move in sync with her snotty words. She twirls her bright red hair and looks up at me before muttering something into the phone and hanging up. "What, kid?" She says.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask, already done with her shit.

"I don't know, maybe check the sign that says 'lockers & clothing'." She snaps back and I turn on my heel, walking away from her bitchiness.

I stride to the room she directed me to and open the door. The room is fairly large and has three rows of cabinets, not lockers. On the other side of the room, there's some counters and drawers. I go to the sign out paper and find my name before initialing it and looking for my cabinet.

I find it after a few moments of searching the dozen of cabinets and take my stuff. Scanning the room for a changing area, my mother walks in and flips through the sign out packet.

"You already signed out?" She questions.

I don't bother to turn to face her as I stroll toward the dressing room. "Of course."

"I get you want to be a big boy but you're not just yet, I have to sign you out for myself." She snaps and scribbles out my name before writing in her own.

"Gee, thanks," I say sarcastically, "mommy."
-----
This is super short & it's late but I'm sorry. I was at a party this weekend and it was super fun and I just got home and ugh I'm so tired so I didn't wanna write but I still did it.
I don't have news.
Thanks,
-Loo
P.S. Don't be a ghost reader, vote, comment, follow!