Part 7

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad! I said I would get a part out Friday and didn't! I've had a lot of homework over the weekend and the time I was going to write I was busy hanging out with friends! So I'm going to try and make this one pretty long, I can't make any promises though! Let's get on with story now! The hiatus is over!
Mabel's point of view-
"Good evening Gravity Falls!" I yelled. The crowd roared, "Are ya'll ready?"
Again, the crowd roared.
"Well then let's begin!" Dipper said
We sang our song, doing our psychic thing. * I was to lazy to actually write out the song* Wow, the people in this town are so gullible. We bowed as the crowed cheered. Now to get that journal. 😼 *not sure why I chose the emoji, I just did*
Gideon's point of view-
Oo change!
Pacifica was sitting on the edge of seat, she was really into this show, I rolled my eyes.
"Psst," I whispered, "Pacifica,"
"Shh, Gideon I'm trying to watch the show!" She held her index finger to her mouth like a first grader.
"Whatever," I said, opening the journal.
Mabel's point of view-
I saw Gideon open the journal and nodded to Dipper.
"Now for our next trick we're going to need a volunteer!" I exclaimed the whole crowed started waving their arms and shouting "pick me! Pick me" Dipper looked at me and said, "Sister, why don't you chose tonight."
"I'd love to!" I said walking off the stage. I walked around the crowd trying to find the perfect "victim" and then saw him, little old Gideon Pines. His nose was still stuck in that book. He probably didn't know what was going on. "You!" I said pointing at him. Pacifica started shaking telling him to go on stage " Come on up!" I said, holding out my hand.
"I uh... I don't think-"
"GO!" Pacifica said shoving him towards me. We walked up to the stage, that dumb journal still in his hands. He came onto the stage shaking. This was going to be fun. *insert evil grin here*
A/N I'm sorry, I can't believe how long it took me to get this chapter out! Gosh I'm so busy I have no time to write! Again I'm sorry it took so long I didn't expect it to! I really hope you guys are still reading!