Part 9

A/N- 200 reads!? Thank you! I can't believe it! Wow thank you! 😆 Here's a super awesome part! Probably, sorta, hopefully.

Mabel's point of view-
The trick was over and I sent Gideon back to his seat, promising him he'd get is journal back after the show.
"Can-can I p-p-please have m-my journal back?" he said
"I already told you after the show!" I said through gritted teeth.

Gideon's point of view- (what?!)
I walked back to my seat, hoping that I'd get my journal back after the show. I really didn't wants to have *gulps* fight them. When I got back to the bench where Pacifica and I were sitting at she whispered in my ear, " That was AMAZING! How'd they make your book disappear? I wish I could do that, maybe then you'd have some fun!"
"Pacifica you are so gullible," I laughed
"You know you liked it," she poked me, I poked her back and we went on for the rest of the show (the show was pretty much over they just had to do the out-tro thingy)

Mabel's point of view-
When the show ended and the curtain closed, Dipper and I walked backstage. "So?" I asked, " Where's the journal"
"Where do you think?" Dipper asked, looking at me like was an idiot
"Well maybe if you would tell me the plan every once and awhile I would probably know!" I yelled; just as I did Pacifica walked behind the curtain,
"Um hey, Gideon was wondering if-"
"OUT!" I screamed, "GET OUT!" She looked at me startled and backed away.
" Well there's the Mabel I know!" Dipper said, I assume he was trying to make me forget I was mad at him, "I'm still mad at you!" I said as I sauntered to the house.
"Shoot!" I heard him say
Authors note!-
I'm a terrible person I know! I can't believe how long it's been since I've updated! Blerg! I'm sorry I'm just too busy! I'm going to try and get a part out every week but that can't be promised. I'm sorry for the hiatus. Have a cat to make you feel better! 🐱 yay!