Chapter 3

A/N WARNING!!! THIS COULD BE A TRIGGER!!!

Anna's POV

"So, did you guys do the poem?" Asked Sam. I shook my head yes.

"Oh. Because Taurtis and I forgot." Said Sam. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well, we worked together on ours." Said Jay. I nodded rolling my eyes.

"He wouldn't get off my back about it." I whined. Taurtis laughed.

"Sam wouldn't get off my back about the poems this whole morning either." He said, punching Sam's shoulder. We walked into the school.

"Does anyone feel like something big is gonna happen today?" Asked Jay as we grabbed our stuff from our lockers.

"Something big is happening. Sam and Taurtis will probably get detention for not doing their poems." I said. We went upstairs.

"No, something else." He said. Sam smirked as we walked through the hall.

"If anything, today is going to be a completely normal--" Sam started to say as I walked into the class, Sam still talking to Taurtis and Jay outside.

I screamed, terrified. What I saw was horrible.

Mr. Gereth was hung from the ceiling, a rope hung around his neck. It was obvious he was dead. I took deep breaths, the subject of death making me nervous. It reminded me of my parents.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. The other three were still outside, but after I screamed, they ran in.

"Anna is something- WHAT THE HECK??!!" Yelled Jay, rushing to my side. I took fast breaths now, freaking myself out.

"I knew Mr. Gereth was more depressed then usual, but, WHY HERE?!" Yelled Taurtis, freaking out.

"H-he's d-d-dead, r-right?" I asked, stuttering like crazy.

"It's ok, Anna." Said Sam, though he sounded nervous himself. People started to walk in, some screaming, some fainting, some gasping and running home.

"Shouldn't we tell someone!?" I asked. Luckily, the P.E teacher came walking by.

"Mr. P.E teacher! Umm, something happened..." Said Taurtis, leading him to the class. The teacher looked very surprised.

"MY GOD. GET OUT MAGGOTS!!!" Yelled the teacher. We all cleared out into the hall. Kawaii and her fake self walked up to Sam.

"Sam, can I cry on your shoulder?" She asked, batting her eyelashes. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He said, groaning. 

She smiled for a split second, but she made a fake sad face, rubbing her eyes too hard so her eyes looked red. She walked over to Sam, crying on his shoulder. Sam looked like he would rather do anything else but that. She sobbed into his shoulder, and I just had to stop watching. Luckily, she stopped.

"Thank you, Sam. I really appreciate it." Said Kawaii, smiling. Sam nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." Said Sam. She left, and we all headed to Sam's house.