Chapter 21

A/N I'm actually genuinely excited to write this chapter! I would've had the date take place at Disneyland... But two things, one; I do that waaaaay too much. Two; They live in Japan... How are they going to get to Disneyland for a date? So yeah.... Anyways, hope you enjoy!

As I woke up the next morning, I could literally feel reality come straight to my face.

"I have a date today.... Never thought I'd say those words again..." I mumbled as I got up out of bed.

As quickly as humanly possible, I ran to the kitchen and saw Elsa cooking dinner.

"Elsa I have a date today!" I said excitedly. She grinned and jumped up and down.

"I know! Isn't it exciting! Can I help you get ready?" She asked. I nodded.

"The date's at 6:00 and we're watching a movie. Wait... I don't want you to be alone tonight." I said. Elsa smiled.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm not going to be alone... Jack invited me on another date." She said. I smirked.

"Have you guys shared any kisses I should be aware of?" I asked. Elsa blushed.

"No, we haven't." She said. I knew she wasn't lying, and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, Sam and I shouldn't be kissing tonight, either." I said. Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Oh, you guys better kiss." Said Elsa, grabbing my hands with hers and pulling me out to the living room.

She swung me around like she did the day she taught me to ice skate. We were wearing socks, so it had a similar feeling to it. I almost tripped and fell a hundred times, but Elsa ended up helping me.

"Elsa, slow down!" I said, letting go of her and collapsing on the couch. She sat next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked. She smiled.

"It's 11:00, why?" She asked. I groaned, knowing the day was going to be super slow.

-------------------------

Finally, it was five o'clock, and I took a quick fifteen minute shower. Then, I got out, and Elsa was holding clothes in her arms.

"I've been waiting two years to do this." She said, grinning as she pulled me into her room.

First, she made me try on a black dress with green high heels.

Then, she had me try on a green dress with black high heels.

I finally settled on a black t shirt with a green cardigan and a pair of jeans, because we were going to the movies, not a bar. She also did my hair the way I normally do it on special occasions, braided and put up in a bun.

"Elsa, thank you so much for helping me." I said, smiling. She hugged me.

"I'd do anything for you, Anna. Now, hurry along, it's already 5:50!" She said, letting me go. I quickly grabbed my brown shoulder purse and slung it over my shoulder, running out the door.

"See you later, Elsa!" I cried.

----------------

3rd POV

Sam was nervous. Probably the most nervous he would ever be in his entire life. Even though it wasn't his first date with a girl, ahem, thanks a lot Kawaii, it was his first date with a girl he liked. Despite having ditched her in the rain, Sam was sure Anna and him had a good friendship. So, as Taurtis helped him with his hair, Sam got nervous.

"Remember, no hair gel. I hate it." Sam didn't like gel. It made his hair hard, and for what? Sam was naturally born with curly hair, and to be honest, it worked better then gel.

"Don't worry, I'm just combing your hair, calm down. Man, you must really like Anna." Said Taurtis, brushing a comb through Sam's hair. Sam sighed.

"Yeah... Wait, what time is it?" He asked. Taurtis checked his watch.

"... 5:55 why?" Taurtis asked. Sam ran out the door.

"Taurtis! My date's at six!" He yelled, grabbing his wallet and leaving the house. Taurtis sighed, collapsing on the couch, getting ready to play GameCrab.

"Goodbye to you, too." He mumbled.

-----------------

Anna's POV

I was really nervous that I would be late, and because I was late, the whole evening would be horrible. Thankfully, we both got there at the same time.

"Anna?" I was waiting outside the cinema when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Sam, walking towards me. I smiled, biting my lip to stop from blushing.

"Hey, Sam... What's up?" I asked, smiling as he stood next to me. He shrugged.

"Nothing." He said. I nodded, and looked at the floor. Then, an awkward silence passed.

"Come on, let's go." Said Sam, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the cinema. I narrowed my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Sam smirked.

"You'll see."

--------------

A/N Again, I know there are probably none of these places in Japan, but guess what? It's for THE PLOT OF THE STORY! Continue.

"You're bringing me here!?" I cried, staring at the building in front of us.

The Dave and Buster's sign was lit up, and it looked kind of empty, which was perfect.

"Oh, if you don't like it-" I was so surprised by where Sam brought me, I almost forgot that it might've seemed a bit rude the way I said it.

"No, no, Sam... I love it here!" I said, hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Come on, let's go!" I said, holding his hand as we went inside.

"I bet you five bucks I can beat you in Guitar Hero." I said as we entered the lit up arcade. Sam lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll take you up on that bet." He said, swiping the arcade card on the game.

We quickly picked the song Knights of Cydonia, and soon enough, I won. A/N Let's all be honest here, this song is awesome! 

"I won, I won, I won I won and you lost!" I sang, dancing around. Sam chuckled.

"All right, all right. Because you won, I'm paying for dinner." I stopped singing and dancing and stared him in the eye.

"You said five bucks, not a whole dinner. I can't let you pay that." I said. Sam smiled.

"It's fine. Let's go eat, I'm hungry." He said. I nodded in agreement and we headed for the tables.

A/N I liked writing this chapter. Can't wait to write the next one!