SAKURAI SHO

Name : ShoFamily Name : Sakurai
Nick Name : Sho-can, Sho-kun, Keio Boy
Birth Place : Tokyo, Jepang
Birthday : 25 January 1982
Tinggi/Berat : 171 cm / 57 kg
Blood category : A

Sakurai was born in Minato, Tokyo as the oldest child of his family.He has two younger siblings: a sister who is five years younger and a brother who is thirteen years younger. Sakurai attended Keio Yochisha Elementary School, an affiliated elementary school to Keio University, after passing the entrance examinations. Despite already having an established career with Arashi by the time he graduated from high school, Sakurai went on to attend Keio University, graduating with a degree in economics in 2004.

*Sho's father is a government official. who happens to study in the same university = Keio - as Sho.
* Sho's mother is a college/university literature professor.
*Sho fave subject in school was japanese and geography
* The members of the Sakurai family is said to have the S.S. as their name initials.
* Sho's closest friends back in school always called him "SakuSho".
* Sho's secret to success in studying for school is to put everything on hold, including his career, and spend at least 1 month in advance strictly studying at home or at the library.
* Sho's favorite TV channels are MTV and Discovery Channel.
* Sho's favorite magazine is GQ and Newsweek.
* Sho likes to read before going to bed.
* Sho doesn't feel comfortable or confident taking his shirt off for photo shoots.
was the place he went with his family 10 years ago. He called his mom on the spot just because of this.
* During the audition part of the Summer Concert, Sho was super nervous because he can hear fans talking as he sat quite close to them
* Sho's ideal girlfriend: sweet, simple, smart-dressed (i.e. no skimpy clothes), non-smoker, non-celebrity with intelligence and an independently thinking mind.
* Sho has a passion for learning about History.
* Sho doesn't eat between meals.
* Sho's brother calls him 'Bambi' after watching 'Kisarazu Cat's Eye.'
* One story told in one of the interviews with Arashi was that Sho talked in his sleep during 2002 Summer Concert. Ohno who was in the same room heard it very clearly at around 6 am saying "let Aiba sleep!" But he himself didn't know anything about it.