AIBA MASAKI

Name : Masaki
Family Name : Aiba
Nick Name : panggilan : Aiba-chan, Aiba
Birth Place : Chiba, Jepang
Birthday : 24 Desember 1982
Tinggi/Berat : 176 cm / 60 kg
Golongan darah : AB
Ukuran sepatu : 26,5

Aiba was born in Hanamigawa, Chiba as the first child of his family. He has a younger brother who is four years younger. Aiba was raised by his grandparents until he was four years old because his parents were busy running their newly-opened Chinese cuisine restaurant then.Prior to joining Johnny & Associates, Aiba watched a program called Love Love SMAP (愛ラブSMAP Ai Rabu SMAP) and saw SMAP playing basketball on television. Wanting to play basketballwith them, he sent in the application to join the talent agency himself,without exactly knowing what the agency specialized in until the day ofauditions. Aiba became a Johnny's Jr. in August 1996 at the age of13.

Sibling a younger brother
Pets 3 dogs named Atomu, Uran and Hime
High Sch Maruhaki Sougou High School
Often referred to as Aiba-chan and Aibaka.
-He has earned various nicknames that relates to the word idol. (ex. Super Idol, King of Idols, etc.)
-His family owns a Chinese restaurant named Keikarou in his hometown somewhere in the Chiba Prefecture.
-He is very proud to come from Chiba and often proclaims it in interviews.
-Aiba is a fan of TOKIO, another Johnny's Entertainment band.
-He enjoys playing the saxophone, but stopped due to health reasons.
-Aiba sleeps with a HUGE stuffed animal dog every night, even when on tour.
-Aiba's least favorite season of the year is spring because he suffers from hayfever.
-His family owns a Chinese restaurant named "Keikarou" in his hometown. His father is the chef.
-Aiba has a very noticeable birthmark on his left shoulder.
-Aiba joined Johnny's Jimusho for two reasons:
-He is a huge Miyake Ken fan
-He has a huge obsession with basketball. He saw Johnny's idols (SMAP) playing basketball on the TV "I Love SMAP", and thought that he'd get to play basketball with them if he joined. After asking some female classmates for their advice, he sent an application to join. It was not until he was asked to audition did Aiba realize Johnny's Jimusho trained young boys to dance and sing.

-Once he tried going into hotspring bath when he was really really sleepy. He slept halfway through and nearly drowned, fortunately his family members saved him in the end.
-Everyone agrees that it is impossible for Aiba to accomplish two things at the same time.
-After he starts drinking, he would start taking off his shirt and run around. Sho mentioned about it before.
-Aiba loves to bounce around during concerts and often commits mistakes in his choreography.
-He loves animals and claims to have the ability to "speak to them."