vanished Chapter 5

*sorry it took me so long to update! i've been so busy and ive never had time to just finish a chapter since i take turns with my brother. i hope ya like it comment add to your library and votee :))*                             

I woke up the next day with a horrible headache, and the light illuminating from under the basement door threatened to make my headache worse. As i stood up and began to walk towards the stairs i got dizzy and fell over making a horribly loud crashing sound. Hillary came rushing into the basement, followed by jack and a tall muscular looking boy with nice almond brown eyes shaggy hair that bounced when he walked and a serious straight face,he had absolute perfect bone structure, he looked like he could be a male model! 

" Are you okay?! What Happened??" Hillary sounded worried but the lady is crazy! who knows whats running through her head?

"yeah , I'm I'm okay just a bit dizzy i guess."

"Well now that we know the little vermin is fine, lets move her upstairs!" I flinched at the sound of  Jack's clap, he could be so obnoxious and cruel at times!

The handsome boy behind Jack cleared his throat and Hillary and Jack turned to look at him

Hillary jumped like she just remembered something " oh my waffles! um Michael this is Mackayla , mackayla this is Michael both of you will be staying in the same room for a few months or until you get used to each other, and......yeah you know the rest!" she clapped her hands and took a deep breathe.

me and Michael had the same WTF look on our faces! Jack had a cruel smirk on his face.

i folded my arms together and Michael said his first words since he's been in the basement under my presence.

" whatever fine with me, but you could've at least chosen someone cuter, i swear you people have no sense in woman"

excuseee mee?? did he really just say that while im sitting right here, hes not even 3 feet away from me and he's calling me ugly! rude!

"okay" Hillary said ignoring her sons rude comment. "lets get a move on ! we've got babies to make!"

i choked on my spit "B-b-babies??" it came out as a mere squeak! they expected me to have physical contact with someone I'm beginning to hate??!! these people are so fucked up in the head!

I stood up trying to avoid making Jack or Hillary's bipolar asses angry, i sooo hated this more than everything, all i wanted to do was go home not be here, be anywhere else than here !!

As i was being forced up the stairs Michael turned and grinned at me. He had an amazing smile, yet he was such a jerk! 

"Arghhh" Oops!! had i really said that out loud??

" WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM?? YOU GOT AN ISSUE CAUSE' I CAN SURELY SOLVE IT!!!" 

i tried to shrink away as Jay spit his harsh words into my ear and jammed it into my brain. How was he gonna SOLVE my 'issue' ?

by now we were at the top of the stairs and we entered the living room. it was nice. you would never expect that a whole entire psychopathic family lived her, there were nice beige couches and love seats,a beautiful  offish red velvet carpet and a clear see through glass table sat in the middle of the room with a large flat screen T.V sitting up in front of the table on top of a dresser.

Next we passed by the kitchen, i only got a glimpse of a nice white marble floor a brown wooden table with matching chairs and a nice white stove. wow they really kept it clean. to bad they were totally crazy!

Now i was being lead up some stairs and down a hall, the walls were filled with pictures of Michael as a baby with a little girl that looked just like him, she had to be at least 4 in that picture and Michael looked like he was six. strange, who was she? and if she was apart of the family were was she? we passed 3 rooms the one all the way at the end of the hall is were they lead me, they threw me into the room without a word, Michael stepped in more like was shoved in. He looked back and glared at his father. His father glared at him back and shut the door, there was a click that sounded like a lock being... well ..locked. There was one bed,and a door at the other end that i guessed was a bathroom.

there were two dresser on either side of the bed and a lamp ontop of both dressers. as i sat down Michael moved slowly towards the other side of the bed and sat down making the bed sink in a little bit.

He didn't look to happy, he had his hands  crossed over his chest and a tight blue shirt on with dark navy blue pants, there was a suitcase in the far corner of the room along with a mini fridge and a microwave. i guess that was our source of food for now on.

When would i get out of this hell hole, i wanted to see my mother again. i missed her and her loving hug and kiss. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. my quite yet rapid breathes soon turned into sobs that obviously annoyed Michael because he huffed really loudly, got off the bed mumbled what sounded like " stupid little girl" and slammed the bathroom door behind him.

This wasnt going good at all!