vanished chapter 3

""LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE JACK! SHE'S JUST 13!!" i heard Hillary scream.

I jerked awake,i suddenly realized that they might be talking about me,wait...........what is jack planning on doing to me?

"MIND YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS I NEED TO DO THIS,ITS NOT LIKE YOUR GONNA LET ME DO IT TO YOU!!"

"Fine,alright,i let you,but you know how i feel about it,i don't feel to ...to..pretty anymore"

"I don't want you anymore i got fresh new flesh she tight to but imma fix that"

"Jack,i thought we were saving her for Michael"

"Michael wont be back for another 2 days,he doesn't need to know about it"

"He wants a girl who's pure Jack,just like him and you know it!"

What are they talking about?Who is Michael?Pure,what do they mean pure? so many questions are running trough my head,suddenly their voices got closer as they talked.

"Jack please!"

" Hillary don't tell me you care about her,shes only been here for three days"

"i know Jack but she's good,don't you think we should let her go"

"LET HER GO! DAMN HILLARY WHY YOU SO STUPID! you want that man to come after us? do want him to destroy the life we built,? do you want us to live out on the streets again,?for me to lose the money I'm bringing in here so that we can keep the food?"

"No"

"Alright then,we are not letting her go"

My heart pounded in my chest,what had i just heard,what man are they talking about? why did they live on the streets? whats going on? does anything i just heard have anything to do with why I'm here? 

By now they are closer,right in front of the basements door,I layed down and closed my eyes while listening to the door knob rattle,Jack bursted through the door,in his boxer shorts and slippers,Hillary stood by the door,a horrified look on her face,as i looked up at jack he had a crooked smile on his face and and a shimmer of pure evil in his eyes.

"Mackayla,darling-"

He stopped abruptly as if he didnt know what to say or how to say what he was about to say then his face turned red and he covered his private part,i didn't even notice my mouth fly open until he  said

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU DUMB BRAT' he walked p to me with his face red as a ripe tomato spitting on me with every word,i shook my head 'no' as if to say nothing and i wiped my face.

you got a problem with my spit?!" he bellowed

"No"

"obviously you do,maybe i should make sure threes never a problem with that he said with a look of pure evil on his red face,i swear he could resemble the devil,suddenly he grabbed my face and started kissing me roughly,then he stuffed his tongue into my mouth and guided me to the floor,as he lay on top of me i tried to fight but he just made  sure all his weight was on me,i felt his hand move down to my pants and started unbuckling my belt,i struggled to get out from under him while Hillary screamed at the top of her lungs for him to stop he lifted his self up slightly and pulled my pants down and stuffed his hand into my under wear,i bit his lip  and he jerked up,i kneed him in his groin and backed up,he bent over in pain,Hillary ran over to him,asked him if he was okay when he didnt answer she walked calmly over to me and pimped slapped the hell out of me!

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!,I DON'T CARE WHAT HE WAS DOING,YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU DIRTY HOE!" she spat those words at me with such disgust i would've cried if she wasn't some stranger lady who kidnapped me.

Suddenly,Jack got up and charged at me,Hillary stood in his way and told him she took care of me but im still gonna get it from her.

"sweetie,go upstairs and put some ice on your-" she pointed at his groin.

he glared at me then turned around and trudged upstairs.

Hillary turned around and and started crying!

i was shocked !

"I'm so sorry,but its either i did it or he beat you till you bled i had to protect you,just don't ever do that to him again,he is capable of many many things and if he comes for you he wont stop "

I got ready to say something but decided against it.

"i'm gonna leave but ill be back with some waffles,if he comes down here while I'm gone don't say anything unless he speaks to you"

She turned on her heels and walked out,i slowly made my way to the floor,as i lay there i just thought about my mom and dad and i hoped that Jack and Hillary would let me upstairs to watch T.V again.