Chapter 8 Micheals POV

*OKAY GUYS SO UMM I ADDED CHARACTERS TELL ME IF THEY FIT OR IF THEY SHOULD BE CHANGED, CHANNING TATUM AS MICHAEL, VANESSA HUDGENS AS MACKAYLA, AND BRUCE WILLIS AS JACK. WHAT DO YA THINK ? LEAVE COMMENTS!*

Micheals point of view:

Ughh she is Beautiful! My parents really chose a good looking girl this time. I just hope she doesnt turn out like the other three. DEAD. I know she already thinks im a jerk, i was completely rude. When i laid eyes on her i felt my eyes widen in shock. She's pretty Nervous, i can tell. She Doesnt like it here, and neither do I. I wish I could help her .

The Other day mom almost mentioned my sister . It was kind of scary , we havent mentioned her since that ........ day. My Parents are sick, very sick. Im supposed to be the answer to there problems and worries. Make life all better for all of us. But do i really want that? i want to wait til i find true love ! Not On some Random girl ive never seen a day in my life!

" Why am I here?!" Mackayla sounded panicked and it came out quickly and un thought about.

"im pretty sure you know by now" the question caught me of guard i couldnt help but make a snide remark.

she grunted gosh she's so cute when she grunts. "why dont you just get it over with ?, i wanna leave, never return ! I want my old life back !!" She screams and begans sobbing.

I abruptly get up,.

what do i do? what do i do ?

i walk over to the bed and sit next to her, i pull her into me and let her rest on my chest, she stays there for like a minute before jumping up and running into the bathroom.

damn it ! im not good with affection.

Mackayla POV

Why am i here " the words excaped out my mouth ! did i really just say that ??

'Im prettty sure you know by now" There he goes with his snide remarks

Why dont you just get it over with ?I wanna leave, never return, i want my old life back !!'

I couldnt stop the tears exscaping out of my eyes, i neeed my life back, i couldnt tke it any more, wh doesnt he just rape me already, you know what im contiplating on just killing myself! If i get pregnant it means another 9 months here. 

a hand raps around my shoulder and pulls me in close, he's so strong and warm and smells like old spice, i could stay here forever. NO what am i saying ? i run into the bathroom, and slam the door. I sit on the floor infront of the door and sob.

Its Been nearly 2 weeks since my out burst, and i've really gotten to know Micheal he is actually very sweetfuny and creative. deffinately boyfriend material. AT night he holds me and assures me everything will be okay, he promises me nothing will happen i think he loves me . But do i loe him. I mean alot has changed in 2 weeks. we've gotten closer.

*2 months later*

ive been her for about 4 or 5 months . I miss home alot ! but Micheal makes it better, i think were a couple now, we've kissed on many occasions, and he is always looking at me and smiling. Tonight imma make things specual because its our 3 month aniversary .

" GoodMorning beautiful" he kisses me softly on the cheek, he began sleeping in the same bed as me instaed of on the floor.

good morning "

i get Up and go into the bathroom, i dont like talking first thing in the morning. Icky breathe is well ...Icky. wash up nd get dressed. Micheal does the same. By the time he is out breakfast is made. Jack and Hillaryb bought us a Tv and more food. we are having egs sausage and pancakes. good microwavable breakfast huh ?

 we watch our favorite movies for the rest of the night and laughing and talking, cuddling and kissing. Tonight is also our deadline to get ready and make babies. Hillary bought me some langerie but who knows it might be hers so im not wearing that .

Its Gets dark, when micheal is the bathroom and get into a large T-shirt and some panties and sit on the bed, Im scared . Micheal comes out in boxers, nothing else, he lays next to me and kisses me, we say nothing, neither of us really wants to do it, but we have no choice, they threatened to kill Micheal, i cant let that happen.

he climbs ontop of me and does his thing, i cry silent tears, because im still a virgin. When he's done he lays down faces the wall and goes to sleep. while i cry.

*what did you all think, comment vote fan !*