Vanished Chapter Six

After Half an hour i was able to control my tears and lower the sounds of my sobs. I sat awkwardly on the bed not sure of what to do with myself, should i lie down ? or should i stay in this position ? all that crying made my head throb and i remembered the aching headache i awoke with less than an hour ago. where would my life go from here? was i ready to be a mother? was i ready to have sex with someone i dont know ?? HELL NO !! i started having a panic attack, horror quickly spread through my body, as i tried to calm my heaving chest Michael came out the bathroom looking less angry, he didnt even glance at me, he walked directly to the desk in the far corner of the room , sat down , picked up a pen and began to write. I tried stretching my neck to get a good look at what he was doing but i couldnt, instead i examined his facial features. He had very chiselled features, good bone structure and a faint beard. He was very handsome, and if he wasnt such a jerk maybe we could get along but that didnt really seem like that would happen being that he is a total DOUCHE. Finally he slammed down the pen he was holding and stood. He folded his arms across his chest and turned and looked at me for the first time since he came out the bathroom. He silently walked over to the mini fridge and took out 2 cans of sprite soda. he sat on the other side of the bed and threw a sprite at me, this is the first time i noticed how thirsty , i wanted so badly to grab the soda on the bed, but what if he was a crazy as his parents? what would happen then ? i was not taking the chance. as he opened his can of soda and gulped it all down  i gulped  hardly unable to stop staring at how cold and refreshing the soda seemed. when he removed his pink lips away from the can , put it down  looked my way and rolled his eyes i felt so ashamed. Had he noticed me watching him?

'Well are you gonna sit there like a puppy in distress or are you gonna take the soda?' he said obviously annoyed.

'uh, umm, yeah i guess ill tske the soda'

i reached for the soda and awkwardly opened and drank it taking sip by sip as soon as i put it down, the locks on the door began to unlock and Hillary came in with a purpl large suit case.

" these are your clothes' she said looking directly at me. " we didnt know what you would like so we just picked up anything there is also some of Mari--" her voice trailed off and she quickly cover he mouth and Michale sqirmed around uncomfortable.

"um, thank you " i quietly said unsure of what else to say. what was Hillary going to say??

' she nodded her head and quickly walked out, i could barely see the tears in her eyes but i knew they were there.

i stood up and took the suit case into the bathroom. i slowly opened it scared that something would pop out. inside there was a tooth brush, tooth paste. face clothes, a towel, under wear, bra's, pads, shirts, pants assorted pairs of clothing and more, i chose a matching set of black under wear and bra with a white snd red tied up belly type shirt and light gray skinny jeans with a pear of black socks. i turned on the shower water and jumped into the steaming hot water. i let it wash all my worries away, i scrubbed long and hard finding dry blood in many places, i sat underneath the water intil my skin turned red a raw. finally i got out and dried off. i sat on the toilet not wanting to get out. I sat thinking about my mother but shortly after a knock came at the door.

"im coming gimme a minute'

" you've been in there for 2 hours hurry the fuck up !"

i quickly put on my clothes and opened the door to find Micheal sitting on edge of the bed head in his hands. When he heard the door open he quickly looked up with a  bewildered and lost look on his face. When he realized it was me, He turned back to his annoyed looked and huffed into the bathroom shoving past me. I grabbed my suit case and put my dirty clothes in the seperate empty compartment. i went and sat on the edge of the bed. i slowly began to lay down and minutes later i rolled over next to the wall and fell asleep. 

*SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MICHEAL? OH AND IM THINKING OF ADDING CHARACTER SO YOU GUYS AND GET A GOOD IDEA OF WHTA THEY LOOK LIKE. ANY SUGGESTIONS? IM SORRY THAT IM SO HORRIBLE AT DESCRIBING MICHEAL, IT 1:13 OVER HERE AND IM EXTREMELY TIRED. IM ALSO SORRY IM NOT QUICK ENOUGH ON UPDATING. I GET BORED EASILY AND SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO READ OTHER PEOPLES BOOKS LOL BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK VOTE COMMENT FAN  :D*