One Dance

they walked into the the room and saw people in masks everywhere dancing in the middle." pretty." jo smiled. " moose would you like to dance with me." Gabe gestured Sam nodded and went into the middle to began to dance." you guys dance, I'm going to use the bathroom" Cas said then walked off.
after he used the bathroom he began to walk back to the dance when he heard a familiar somg coming from the music room. he looked into the room and saw someone playing the piano through the window of the door. Cas turned the knob and cracked the door a little hearing the piano much better. he cracked the door some more and slid in. Cas walked up a little to the man." you're really good at playing. Panic at the disco" Cas said as the man slowly came to an end of his piano playing. " thank you and yes it's my favorite song from them." the man said and turned towards Cas. he was wearing a black mask so Cas couldn't see him." that mask brings out your eyes" the man said and stood up. Cas blushed and looked down." thank you my older brother gave me it. he said the same thing. " Cas got out. the man came closer and tilted Cas head to look up at him" you know you're cute when you blush like that." he began." and you really need to get back to the dance, sadly." he smiled." why aren't you coming?" Cas asked." I don't have a ticket." he confessed. Cas looked around the room until he found what he was looking for." than one dance at least." Cas smiled and walked over to the stereo and turned on some classic music. he smiled and held out a hand for Cas to grab. Cas grabbed it and put his other hand on his shoulder. the man put his hand on Cas's hip and then they began to dance.