Destiel

10 minutes later the bell rang and and Dean stopped. Cas groaned and got up." I hate bells" Cas said. Dean got up and laughed. " I got to go Cas and get to class." Dean said and Cas whined." no what class do you have?" Cas asked." math, I have to get my grade up for it." Dean said." when's your free period?" cas questioned." after math." Dean replied." good mine to I'll be outside. now I want a hug before you leave." Cas stretched out his arms. Dean laughed as he hug cas and kissed him before he opened the door." the song is in the stereo if you want to get it." Dean winked and began his way to class. Cas laughed and got the disc. he looked and read what it says.
to remember me by - D.W.
Cas sat in the grass with his eyes closed and hummed the song as he heard the school bell go off. " hi Dean " Cas smiled and opened his eyes, to see him." that is still so creepy how you do that." Dean laughed and sat down next to Cas. " here" Dean said and grabbed Cas's phone to put his number in. then Dean looked at a window and saw Charlie in a class room." Cas stand up really quick." Dean stood up and Cas did to.
Charlie sat in her language arts class and began to get bored. so she looked out the opened window. she saw Dean sitting next to Cas and then they stood up." what?" She said to herself. then her eyes widened as she saw Dean kissed Cas and they began to make out. she began to squeal and everyone turned towards her." Ms. Bradbury is there something you would like to say?" the teacher asked. she stopped and shook her head. so the teacher began teaching again. she looked at them to see them laughing and rolling in the grass.