Dad

Cas got home and opened the door, seeing his dad in one of the chairs." hello castiel." he greeted." hello" Cas said and stepped through the door, with Gabe and Charlie following to." so who are these people, you look like you know them" he smiled." this is Gabe, my little brother and this is Charlie Bradbury, my bestest friend, she lives with us." Cas guestered." nice to meet you" he got up and stook out his hand. " stay back." Cas growled." I'm not going to hurt them it's just a hand shake castiel." he smiled." guys go to your room. where's mom?" Cas asked as Gabe and Charlie followed his orders." at work, you guys keep a key in the mailbox." he sat back down and Cas nodded." why are you hear?" Cas narrowed his eyes." well since I'm going to have custody of you in a few days I just wanted to see how you were before we go to Canada. you remember Canada. don't you?" He smiled. Cas was shocked" you're taking me back to Canada?" Cas repeated and his father nodded." no you can't do that. I have a life here. a best friend who knows everything about me, even my darkest secret, I didn't even tell her. and Gabe I would leave him for the world. I know he eats alot of candy but that's just his personality. also Michael he's a perfect brother. then finally my other best friend Dean. he super nice and God he is great at playing the piano." Cas said in his father's face. his father stood up." actually, I don't care if you have a life here, I'm getting custody of you and you are going to Canada with me." he yelled then walked out of the house.