Part 3 - I Can Work a Miracle

Pete breathes in deeply, inhaling the musky warm air filling the car because of his and Patrick's rising body heat. Patrick's hair is dripping at this point, making his face wet, but still soft. Pete grabs Patrick's shoulders and holds him in place while continuing to make out. He's not thinking a whole lot and his thoughts are racing, but he does manage to notice that Patrick isn't attempting to escape Pete's hold. In fact, he's kissing Pete back. Patrick presses hard against Pete's lips, also inhaling deeply. Pete feels the sweat on Patrick's neck and it adds more intensity to the moment. Pete's hands move from Patrick's neck and shoulder area up to grab his cheeks, holding his face against his own. So many emotions flood through Pete, the feeling in his stomach is at the max it's ever been. The feeling of Patrick's lips against his own is a feeling he's never experienced before, a feeling not even capable of putting into words. It's a feeling more intense than playing the first song at a concert and hearing the crowd sing along, a feeling more intense than meeting so many screaming fans, a feeling so much more intense that Pete ever imagined experiencing, especially a feeling to be given by Patrick.

Caught up in all his feelings, Pete doesn't let go of Patrick for a while. The scene is so perfect. The car is parked away from any body that might pass by, the only light is from cars on the street up ahead, the inside of the car is warm and smells like cologne and sweat, it's a perfect moment. Pete runs his hands through Patrick's soft and sweaty hair, sending sparks into the nerves of Pete's hands. He runs his fingers along the damp, smooth skin of Patrick's face, their lips still smacked tightly against each other. Pete almost eats up Patrick's soft lips, a taste way better then the burritos they just ate. Their lips do an intricate dance with each other, pressing tight then softening, sending fireworks into both of their stomachs. Overwhelmed with emotion and stuck in the moment, Pete slides his tongue into Patrick's welcoming mouth, letting his own lips open a bit more to eat up the taste of the moment. Pete presses his body closer against Patrick, and between the two of them, the car is filled with an orchestra of heavy breathing, intense heartbeats and the sound of lovers finally expressing their true emotions for the first time.

Surprisingly, Patrick is very good at this as well. Pete's only ever seen innocent, sweet and caring Patrick. Well he did get pretty fierce in the Young Blood Chronicles.

But never has Pete seen this side of Patrick. Sweating heavily, heart pounding in excitement, quickened breaths, and kissing? Who would've thought Patrick was such a great kisser. His lips against Pete's are so soft and delicate, thick, plump and just overall amazing. The inside of his mouth is warm and welcoming, his face soft and dripping with sweat. His hair though. Pete now has a Patrick hair fetish. Maybe Pat puts conditioner in his fedora...?

Patrick can also work a miracle with his hands. So small and adorable, but yet so rough and powerful from playing guitar. Patrick slides his hand around Pete's waist, just above the waistband of his skinny jeans. He pulls Pete's hips close to his, sending another tingling chill into Pete's gut.

Suddenly, Pete feels warm, callused fingers slide under his tank top. Patrick's fingers fumble between the waistband of Pete's jeans and the tip of his tank top. Starting off slow, Patrick gently rubs Pete's smooth and sensitive skin, making Pete's breathing quicken.

"Fuck you, Patrick." Pete breaths against his lover's lips. Patrick let's out the sexiest laugh Pete had ever heard, feeling Patrick's smile against his lips. They exchange warm breaths as they pull away from the kiss by only a hair, then proceed, their noses touching on the way back in.

Patrick continues at Pete's shirt, his thumb work making Pete let out the cutest noise ever. Patrick moves his hand up Pete's shirt a little higher, taking the tip of the tank top into his fingers as he goes.

Even in the dimly lit car, Patrick can make out Pete's tattoo that rests just above his pant line. As he brings up Pete's shirt higher, his six pack is revealed, making Patrick bite his lip and squirm in his seat. Pete helps Patrick take the shirt off, throwing it behind them after it's over Pete's head. They sit only inches away, their faces still very close. Patrick can't stop staring at Pete's chest. Even in the dark, Pete can make out a goofy grin and red cheeks coming to Patrick's face.

"Damn Pete." Patrick breathes. Pete bites his lips and stares at Patrick's sweaty face and messed up hair, raising an eyebrow.

"Damn Patrick!" He replies. "Who would've thought you were such a good kisser. Under all that innocence and that stupid fedora, no one would know what you can do with your lips and hands. I guess that's why you sing the lyrics "I can work a miracle" right?"

"Huh, I guess so. You sure no one saw that right?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We're in the dark off to the side in the parking lot of a fucking Taco Bell, no one's gonna come by." Pete assures a nervous Patrick.

"Okay. Cool."

Patrick looks Pete in the eyes, breathing heavily, more sweat beading down his face. He looks a little off to the side, avoiding Pete's direct eye contact, biting his lip slightly, but releasing it when a smile and laugh comes out of him.

"Fucking hell Patrick I love you." Pete bursts out. He plants a firm kiss on Patrick's cheek and pulls back.

"I-I love you too Pete." Patrick replies, blushing hard and looking back into Pete's glowing eyes.