8: The beginning of the end

The drive to this cabin had never seemed so long. It was coming to an end.
As we got to the cabin we put the seniors in the living room, and put them in restraints. From then we got ready, five minutes later everyone had come back out. Fany in her Harley quinn get up, eddie as Mad max, and Alejandra dressed as a nurse, creepy once again, and me in my gas mask.
"Harley Quinn..... Nice."
"You guys ready?" Fany said as she looked over at us.
"Time to wake up our guests."
We went into the living room with everyone and blew an air horn.
They woke in confusion. Mumblings among the crowd as they wondered where they were.
I jumped on the table. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Welcome. I'd like to give a shout out to our guests tonight Tamera Bishop, Dajia Brim, Jack Jefferson,Chakiita Hutchison, Tiffaney Gales,and a few unfamiliar faces. Jio right? " The man stared at me in anger. "Not much of a talker huh? That's okay. Oh and last but not least Jessyca Simmons." I turned and pointed at Jessycas body on the cross.
The house exploded with screams. Chakitta cried out," Who are you Psychos!"
As I laughed and I said, "don't worry she's not dead. Would anybody like to save her. I promise I won't do anything. I'm not going to kill her. " I remove the gas mask to show my face. Everyone's jaw dropped and they fell into shock.
"You guys look like you've seen a ghost. Now who's going to save her?"
The room fell silent and not a single hand went up. Maybe they didn't care, or maybe they were all too scared wondering what I had planned.
" I see I'm going to have to be a bit more persuasive. Dajia..." I walked over to her as she shook in fear. "Me and you.... We used to be friends. But you let your feelings cloud your judgement and you made the wrong choices. For example, the reason you are all here. You few have been chosen for this special field trip because you all had one thing in common. Murder."
"What are you talking about Cedric!" Dajia yelled out.
I yelled out of anger that she wouldn't admit it. "You all murdered my daughter."
"We didn't do anything." Tiffaney yelled from the crowd.
I looked over to her and sighed. "Fany would you mind?"
"You got it boss." She said using her Harley Quinn impersonation.
She walks over to her and pulled out two revolvers. Tiffaney became frightened and quiet. As she pulled the trigger of one of the guns Tiffaney screamed.
"BANG" fany laughed as the toy gun spat out a twig with the word bang caped to it.
Tiffaney in anger and short breath yelled out. "You crazy bi-"
A gunshot echoed through the cabin as she pulled the trigger of the second gun releasing an actual bullet that went straight through her skull.
"Ta-Da." Fany laughed as she walked back to the front of the room.
"Thank you."
"No problem Mr. C"
"You're really enjoying this Harley thing aren't you."
"Yup. Get on with it."
"Where was I, oh yes. Dajia we were friends up until her. So you can save Jessyca or Tamera. If you don't cut her free. I will blow her brains all over the place. But if you do Tamera won't live another second." I laughed,"How I love choices."
She stood still a few moments and began to pace toward Jessyca.
I leaned over to Tamera, "looks like youre about to die sweetheart. No hard feelings."
Dajia had finally gotten to the last rope that held Jessyca tied. When she cut it, it removed the saw blade from her abdomen emptying her intestines.
Dajia screamed.
"Oops." I looked over at Tamera, "Looks like it ain't your time darling."
I walked back to the front and observed the people left.
" I'd like to take the time out to explain the rules of this game I let you out of this cabin and you run for your life many of you will die tonight if not all of you so I advise you to split up the more there is for me to find the more of a chance you have to escape choose your partners wisely doors open in sixty seconds."
Me fany eddie Alejandra walked to the back. I looked at them and opened a foot locker full of loaded fully automatic machine guns, Swords, multiple blades.
Alejandra laughed as she twirled with the gun. Fany with her twin blades, and eddie followed with his Machete. We walked back into the room as the clock trickled down like people counting down on New years.
5
4
3
2
"Let the games begin."
1.
The doors opened as the scurried off into the forest.
As the moon reached its apex the night thundered with gunshots and the air was tainted in blood ...