The A- Listers (Top books)

Fire { @ELatimer }

I gotta say, this is certainly worthy of being an 'A list' novel. This puts an interesting twist on the normal Fantasy novels. Jess Parker, a snappy fire starter of a female. Jess, among other things, sets her school a blasé, getting caught by the inspiring Asher, who tells her things that can't possibly be true. Jess is thrown head first into an ancient world. Jess must face challenges that can only bring bad news. Jess hold onto the reins of her power; let’s just hope it stays like that.

A four and a half star ratting coming your way @ELatimer !!

The Rules of Survival { @The_Starzee }

1.Don’t get caught.

2.Always get even.

3.Trust nobody.

Mercer, sister to five younger siblings. She deals with the deaths of her two older brothers and her grief stricken mother. Mercer starts to wonder if her brothers abandoned their own rules which ultimately led to own distraction. For Mercer life was a tumble weed of loneliness and hatred. Mercer must feed her family and keep them safe, at to put the cherry on the cake, the gang that murdered her brothers is coming after her. Mercer, much to her own disappointment, tracks down her brothers so-called friend to help her. But will the ruthless gang member Justice Montoya help her willingly? What’s the price she has to pay?

\Congratulations @The_Starzee you've got a five star worthy novel in this critiques eyes.

The Bad Boy Is Possessive { @BrittanyLeigh8 }

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your knight in shining armour? Catching you as your life seems to be pulling you by your hair, well for Farrah Bryant it was and is. After she finds out her boyfriend of six months has been cheating on her with her supposed best friend. Brody Bauer came to her rescue with a foul proof plan of revenge? Although Farrah couldn't have been happier to have him on her side, especially when it comes to destroying her ex; Blake Coleman. Farrah must pay the price for her revenge. She just has to work out what it is first...

A nail bighting experience for all, thank you @BrittanyLeigh8 for an intriguing five star novel. I just can’t wait to see what you all think of it!

Flight 21 { @shainamason }

Avery Quinton is a rebel. So when she gets expelled from her fourth boarding school her parents think tis best to fly her home. Trent Ashton isn't normal. He's rude, conceited and selfish. And if you asked Avery, he has one too many secrets. They both get on a plane to Manhattan, only, the flight never makes it. Now they're stuck on an island together, having to deal with whatever it throws at them... They're going to wish they never got on Flight 21...

An interesting twist on the classic Vampire genre, @shainamason. Four stars of 'A lister' glory coming your way!

The Office Curve { @bellenuit }

Zara Mercier; she has curves, style and a no-b*tch policy. Zara falls face arse first for Kaim Harris (or 'Mr Blue Eyes' to Zara). A totally sexy website designer who landed himself in the same office as the curvy Ms Mercier. According to Zara fate is a jerk, but to Kaim fate just blessed him with an angel from heaven. Like love sick fouls they make mistakes that coast them a hefty fee. ... But they wouldn't have it any other way...

An inspiring book with the message 'love yourself and be loved by all'. *Raises glass of orange juice* To @bellenuit, for making girls everywhere believe we can find a prince charming someday *Chugs said orange juice*. If i could give you a million stars, i would, but giving you a top score of five stars seems to be all i can give. Thank you, from all of us.

By - @XxClaireBearxX