Meet our staff!

Meet our staff members!

@me1241- Head of Magazine and Horrorscope Writer

I found Wattpad through a friend of mine. I have always loved to write and when I was younger I had an essay and a couple of poems published. I started the magazine when I was talking to my friend and she wanted to start one so I helped her out and now I'm head of the magazine! My favorite food is Crème Brule, It's amazing! My favorite color is aqua! I love wattpad because when I post my writing here I feel like people really appreciate my writing. Sooner or later I would love to become a writer, or a movie producer.

@Crazyblabla1 - CEO and Best cover finder

My name is Emily. I am from Florida and 1 of 4 kids. I enjoy reading , drawing , being random , annoying people ,hanging out with friends , finding humor in other people’s pain(you know them falling on their face ,etc..) , and surfing the web. My favorite word is hi , my favorite food is chocolate , and my favorite color is neon green. Even thought pie isn’t my favorite food you will hear me frequently say “I like pie” randomly in random places at random times for random reasons.(Yes, I know I am weird) I am the CEO/cover finder for the magazine which basically means that I help make decisions and find cool covers. I am also always up for a good joke if you know any.

@SilverWolf2010-Interviewer and Secretary

Around the place,people call me Rainy,Wolfy,Amandy,or SilverWolf.It doesn't matter.I found Wattpad one day when I was looking for a good romance fanfiction about SCP Containment Breach character.My favourite color:PRISMATIC(Rainbow)!!!My fave food,Chocolate.No doubt on that one.Let's see,my brother is SkyDoesMinecraft and my boyfriend is MinecraftUniverse.Yeah...Normally I'm in my room,on my bed rocking out to Minecraft tunes or TRYING to download a game on my stupid old computer so I can record crapping my pants and make a life out of YouTube videos.That dream has yet to even begin to dream of beginning. Yeah.

@WeNeedPeace - Short story writer

I found Wattpad through Quizzila, it was a suggestion from one of my friends on there! I'm lucky to be on this website, makes me feel like my writing aint poop. It's a good feeling that one.  

The name's Sarah, unfortunately, but my last name is 12 letters long, not including my sir name Ann. (random fact I'm one of two in the whole world with my last name, I'm practically a Siberian tiger) 

I'm 17 and on my way to 18 this year, which over here, "down under" is the adult age and legal age to drink ;) 

My favourite colour right now is sky-blue, but as I told my ex, it depends on my mood really. 

My favourite food at the moment is cheesecake. Yum :D 

One day I want to either be a councillor with a published fiction book, or an actress with a can you guess, published fiction book! Hehe..  

Last fun fact, I used to be dyslexic!  

I went to the Wattpad forums/clubs, looked around and found this awesome opportunity! I wanted to do something productive with my life other than staring at half gnawed stories, walking my obese baby dog Hugo, belly dancing every Monday and going to the gym every Friday. Trust me if you can sum up your life in a sentence, then your life kinda needs more. 

My job on here is to write short stories. It's a hobby so why not?

@jesse386 - Top Ten Entertainment Writer

My name is Jessica! My fav. color is green i'm allergic to every nut except peanuts, almonds, and pecans. i want to be an actress when i grow up. I've always wanted to travel around the world. my fav. holiday is Christmas. I have 6 brothers and 5 sisters not including me. Only one of my brothers live with me (he is very annoying).My Fav. TV show is the Simpsons! im' a gal even though i am a tom boy. i love to play football and climb trees. I am very loud and random if u met me u would see that. i am the top 10 entertainment writer cause that's just what i do.my Fav. word is Blah and I get bored alot. my mom just got over breast cancer and i <3>

@XxClairbearxX - A-Lister

Hello! I'm Freya (pronounced Fray-a). I'm a massive One Direction fan, most commonly known as the mentally insane Directioner. I read everything, write everything and live with the hassle of low internet connections. Just like you readers, i wish to find novels that speak to the heart and give us inspiration to write are own heart-stopping novels. I work here as an 'A list' writer, finding the top books and say what I think about them. I rarely give bad scores, and not just because I'm a nice person, because the novel I write about deserves to be an 'A list' novel. Stick with me and I won't steer you wrong.

@165998hs - Short story writer

My name is Alex, and yes, I am a girl. I'm kind of a dweeb. I LOVE superheroes and classic rock...I'm actually listening to Foreigner and sitting beside a stack of comic books as I am typing this. I know, I'm a dork. Some of my guilty pleasures are One Direction (I know, I know) and Lord of the Rings (but I'm not too guilty about this). I love Doctor Who and David Tennant was obviously the best doctor. I wish I was a real-life Green Lantern and I actually want to be a rock star when I grow up. I'm VERY strange once you get to know me and I tend to blurt things out, which is a blessing and a curse. I love to make new friends, so please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here for any reason. Ranting, crying, obsessing...just hit me up! ;)

@RoyalBumbleBee - Crazy commenter

@MeForever21 - Poll Writer

Hi  

I am Destiny. 

I love being a bossy, drama queen. 

My hobbies include singing, dancing, acting and other stuff. 

I am not very keen on sports. 

I love fashion. 

I am a very good student in school.  

I have many friends. 

I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. 

I love my family. 

People might say im in love with boys. 

Thanks For Listening To My Boring Life!

@DungeonMaster - Poet

My name is Noah Smith, I am 14, and I am the oldest of four children. I like to write poetry in my free time. That is between writing other stories, acting, and homework. I often stay up to all hours lying in bed with an idea. Check out more poems, and stories on my profile!

@McKenzieGarrett - Comedy Quoter

My name is McKenzie Garrett, I am 14 years old. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers (one brother passed away in 2011). I live in Northern Kentucky (no I do not have a country accent) but I belong at Lake Tahoe in Nevada/California. I really started recreational writing in 2011 when my brother passed in 2011 for a scuba diving accident. Most of my work is poetry but I do enjoy writing fictional short stories. Some more of my hobbies are playing the flute, drawing, painting, sculpting, and listening to music constantly.

@vampires18tiffanyd - Best and Worst book finder

My name is Tiffany and I own a beautiful female black and white cat. I love to read and write books a lot. I live with my grandma and I go to college also I am 20 years old. I act like a kid at times and my family says that I am immature.