What The Fuck??

Class flew by really fast . Whew I been happy, now its lunch time. As I was walking to the lunch room I heard somebody crying in the corner. I looked and saw it was a girl that looked my age. I was gonna keep walking until I heard a voice said" bitch you still crying". I turn and saw a group of girls standing by the crying girl. She looked terrified. Im thinkin WTF bullies where they do that at? I am 100% against bullying so I walked over there and said" do we have a problem and I know this aint no cliche shit you( I pointed at a girl with a fucked up weave) the hbic ( head bitch in charge) of these lil minions ( I pointed at the rest) messing with a defenseless girl." I said hotly. " um move out the way newbie" fucked up tracks say. I laughed and said " make me". She rolled her eyes and walked off with her lil wannabe's. I smiled and looked at the crying girl and said " you cool". She shook her head and said" thanks my name is Nia ". I felt bad for her so I said" welcome im Kira but do you wanna hang with me". She smiled brightly and said "yes, I dont have any friends Jamie turned the ones I had against me" I said" oh so fucked up tracks name is Jamie". She burst out laughing. I noticed that she was a real pretty girl and that Jamie and her goons were jealous. Lunch was fun people stared but I didnt gave a fuck , im a boss. Lol. School passed by in a blur I got Nia number and she dropped off home. Come to find out she stays across the street from me. When I walk in the living room I saw my cousin talkin seriously to a fineass boy. When we locked eyes I felt my panties get wet 'damn' I thought. His eyes are a mixture of grey and hazel. I aint never saw no shit like that before. Wtf?