Bad Start

He had light brown skin, deep wave, and dimples. Omg I thought I was going to cum om spot, but I kept cool and went to the kitchen. I got my fav. cereal out and started eating."KIRA KIRA come here " I heard Kay yelled. I walked in the livimg room bowl and all. "what you want calling my damn name like that" I said full of attitude. Kay laughed and said " you comingwith us tonight." I sat down and said " where yall going on a bigass Monday." He looked at me seriously and said " coppin goods". I sighed and said." Why yall need me I aint into that shit nomore." " look we just need a female to play a certain part we can use bitches from my team because theyre known so is it a yes or no I got better shit to do than bargain with a lil ass girl" sexy eyes said sternly. I looked at that nigga like he done went crazy. "Sincere calm down" Kay said. I stood up and walked towards Sincere and said " I bet I did shit you aint never saw before so before you ask for favors then pop off at the mouth check your self cuz I aint the one" I said. I hit him with the peace sign and walk back in the kitchen. I felt a presence behind me as I was washing my bowl. I turned and saw Kay he shook his head and said" this is the only favor I asked please help your cuz out." I stretched and said" okay only because I owe you since you helped me before." He smiled and said "be ready at 11:30". I walked out the kitchen and went headed towards the stairs when I heard Sincere voice saying" aye ma I aint mean to lose my cool on you like that its just that im really irtitated no hard feelings. I laughed then said " no hardfeelings". Then proceeded to my room. I got bored so I text Nia.

Me° - hhey gurl waTchu doin?

Dha New Friend°- nothin bored af wbu?

Me°- dha same I was wondering if I can get a ride with you to and from school??

Dha New Friend°-suree bt ill txg u l8ta im bout 2 go take a nap.

Me°- oh ok

I fell asleep thinking about my first day of school. .......................................................................................................................................................... I was awokened by a slap on the ass, I jumped up swinging. My fist connected with something. "ahhh shit girl" I heard kay said.