Night Out

I laughed and said "my bad". He said " shut the fuck up and get ready " I got up and put on my thug out shit. I put on a black tee, black sweatpants,and black timberlands. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. As soon as I got there I saw bout 25 niggas sitting down talking. Everybody was decked out in black it was so official. They turned and looked at me, Kay came towards me and said " you sure you wanna deal with this again ". I laughed and said" boy you act like im new to the game". They explained to me what I had to do and we went on our way. We was going to cop some goods alright. We park in front of a set of apartments. I got out went inside and found apartment 6B. *BAM *BAM I knocked. When the door opened I saw a cute boy opened the door. He sized me and smirked then said" how may I help you".? I resist the urge to roll my eyes and said" can I please use your phone I broke down 2 miles up." He smiled and said " come in". The apartment was nice flat screens and everything. "here" he handed me a cellphone. I texted Kay saying it was only one boy in the apartment then deleted it. I ask the boy can I wait for my ride in the apartment he said ok then went to the front room. I followed him and said " thanks for your hospitality". He walk up to me and said " wanna show your appreciation". 'Horny dumb bitch' I thought. I smiled seductively and said "sure". We went to his room and he started kissing my neck we fell on the bed. I saw some cuffs on the nightstand and cuff him to the headboard. "damn boo u kinky too" he said lustfully. I stood above him and kick him in the face knocking him out. I went to the front door opened it seeing Kay and the rest of them. They search the house finding money and drugs . When they got to the bedroom one boy said " damn ole girl knocked his ass out". I shook my head. Sincere pulled out a needle full of blood and shot the boy then said" die slowly motherfucker" . I actually laughed he gave the boy aids . I left the building leaving them alone but not before Sincere telling me to meet up with them in the a.m.