Finna Get Real

Kira P.O.V

When I walked in the house I saw Sin sitting on the couch smokinng a blunt.

I looked at that nigga and smacked that shit out of his hand. He laughed and said

" Oh so you finish hoeing around and plus the kids aint here my moms came and got em for the night."

I sighed saying" Fuck you Sin you just mad because I didnt spend time with yo ass so shut up and plus you need to get your shit together cause a blacked out escalade was following me home" I yelled at him.

He sobered up real quick and got up walking towards me. " Why the fuck didnt you call me I couldve taken care of that and for now on you aint driving by yourself" He said heatedly while pulling, out his phone. He started calling somebody.

" Yo make sure everybody at the Trap Spot in 10 minutes" he barked in the phone then hung up. He grabbed my arm and started dragging  me back outside.

We got in his Bentley and he started driving to the Trap Spot. The whole car ride was silent. I kept glancing at Sin and he looked mad plus he was gripping the steering wheel hard.

When we pulled up to the spot we got out the car and walked in. I saw everybody dressed in all black. Shawn stood out the most to me because he kept on mugging Sin, but when he saw me looking at him he smiled hesitantly.

I made a mental note to tell Sin later about that shit to cause he look like the sneaky type.I saw Kay approaching us looking worried.

" Kira go sit in my office  until im  finished." Sin said.

" Sin-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Kira just do what the fuck I said now go ahead" He said sternly.

" Bitch" I mumbled under my breathe as I walked passed a smirking Kay. I walked in his office and I saw Nia sitting down in there looking mad as hell.

I resisted the urge to laugh cause now isnt a laughing matter, but she looked hella funny right now. She had on pajamas,a tank top, and her bedroom slippers.

" Whats wrong with you" i asked her.

She rolled her eyes saying" Yo dumbass cousin came to my fucking house dragged me out my bed to come over here, im tired as fuck and hungry."

" Girl calm down he just tryna make sure you safe and shit finna get real crazy now so you need to start getting prepared the worst". I said seriously.

She sighed then said" You right and I hope this shit be over sooner cause I dont wanna have my baby in the middle of  this".

" Imma see if mama Tonya can keep the twins for a couple of weeks

cause if something happens to them , there will be boodshed." I said dead serious.

" I understand where you coming from" She said.

Sin P.O.V

I told everybody what was up and I saw that Shawn was too quiet. Usually this nigga had a lot to say , but I will keep a eye on his snake ass. My nigga Gunnar told me he saw Kira at the mall talking to Dashaun ole bitch ass.

He is the head of them eastside niggas. I been was waiting for his ass and now I got him. For some reason I think that he was following her and I need to put her on point about alot of shit. I sent all them niggas home except Kay,Gunner,and Trigger.

As soon as they left I called Kira and Nia in here.

They had attitudes to but I didnt gave a fuck, we need to come up with a way on taking out these niggas.

They sat down and I got straight to the point" Kira why the fuck was you talking to Dashaun ".

She looked shocked but answered anyway" I dont know him he bumped into me and we just had a lil convo."

" Do you know that he the head of Eastside and that I had killed his brother a couple years back because he was tryna snitch on me to the feds and he raped Nita ." I said angrily.

" Shit maybe he tryna avenge his brother's death" Kay said.

" He can try but dont worry I got something for his ass." I said then looked Kira right in the eye.

" Kira this is when you come in" Gunnar said.

Kira P.O.V

" Kira this is when you come in " Gunnar said. I looked at him funny and said " What you mean G"

Sin looked at me and said" You gonna have to pretend that we dont talk nomore and get that nigga to talk about Shawn and his operation".

" Shawn.... What he got to do with this"? I asked confused.

" I think he is a snitch on the low and is possibly working for Dashaun." Kay butt in.

" Well im down for whatever it takes to keep my fam. safe" I said confidently.

" This aint no fucking game Kira  so you have to play your part and get close to this nigga, the reason why his brother raped Nita is cause she was tryna do the same shit you finna do, but instead she fell for his ass." Sin said seriously.

I got a lil,shook by what he just said but I aint had no worries, we was gonna get these niggas even if I had to die trying. So now tomorrow we had to go to get me a condo to live in for the entire time Im playing to be Dashauns girlfriend.

Im not really going to be staying there , Deshaun gonna think I live there.

" Nia for now in you gonna be living with me" Kay said.

Nia sighed and said" Mhmm". Nia wasnt allowed to leave the house until she drop. The only way I can leave is to meet up with Deshaun but I gotta keep my gun on me at all times.

When we got home Sin told me that I bet not let Dashaun fuck me or else he gonna the kill both of us. Im not dumb im not bout to let him fuck me but, I aint gonna turn down no head.

I love Sin and our Kids and that the main reason why im doing this. Shit really finna get real. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw that it was Dashaun calling. When I answered I thought ' Let the games begin'.

COMMENT&VOTE