Safe

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update! I’ve been caught up with school work, just trying to catch up and get better grades. It’s taken forever for me to figure out what to write for this chapter but thanks to my amazing mate Sheevah (Lostin1Dfulworlds) for giving me some ideas on how the chapter is heading. Hang tight and please comment afterwards and vote! It would mean so much to me.

Enjoy!

~Monty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing before my very own eyes was a complete stranger. I have no idea where I am or who this is, but all I know, is that I am terrified. The tall figure standing in front of me was very intimidating, to be honest. He looked like a boxer or weight lifter. His broad shoulders and muscles were worked nicely from my short, 5’6” point of view. A black towel hung low on his hips, whilst his short hair lay across his forehead, droplets of water falling onto his chest and collar bones.

His gaze was stimulating an uncomfortable feeling, making me shift between feet. I looked down and backed away from his body, which was closer than I was comfortable with. His brown eyes staring down at me, I didn’t know what to do. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked up at the stranger.

“W-who are you?” I asked him, my voice wavering in fear.

“The names Liam, hun. Don’t be scared.” His british accent strong and groggy.

“I have every right to be!” I started to yell and throw questions at him, “Who are you? Why am I here? Where am I?”

“Whoa, hun. You’re safe! I’m one of Niall’s mates, You’re in Niall’s flat, and you’re here because he’s trying to keep you safe. Liam said while walking into the bedroom I was just previously in “Niall didn’t want to leave you alone even though he had business to attend to, so he called me up asking if I could watch over you till he gets back.” Liam was now holding a shirt and some pants in his hand that he grabbed from his rucksack.

“I don’t need to be looked after! I need to go home now. My dad is probably worried sick! You will take me back home right now!” I walked up to him on the other side of the room, pointing at him and poking him in the chest. Liam held his hands up in defense at my uncalled for reaction.

“No can do, little lady. Orders by Mr. Niall Horan. Here, I know someone who can let you at ease until he shows up.” He took out his phone and starting dialling a number, i presumed. He put the phone up to his ear. He started talking almost instantly.

“Hey Natasha, it’s Liam. Would you mind coming over to Niall’s flat for a bit? I have someone I would like you to meet.” He was now smiling and looking out the large window looking out to the city, “Ok, see you in a few. Bye.” He hung up and put his phone in his back pocket.

“She’s one of my best friends, and I feel you two are very similar. She’ll be over soon to keep you company since I may not connect like you two night.” Liam said softly, his hand on my shoulder, “I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” And with that, he left me on my own with only my thoughts to torture me.

~~       ~~~       ~~      ~~~    ~~     ~~~

*knock* *knock*

I ran out of Niall’s bedroom and down the stairs towards the front door, yelling to Liam that I had the door. He yelled back a quick ok as I glanced through the peep hole in the door. On the other side, I found a small, fragile looking ginger girl who looked about my age. Her freckles covered her entire face and exposed skin, making her appear younger than her actual age. Her ginger hair was cut to her shoulders and her bold, blue eyes were admiring the house in front of her. I opened up the door, and she instantly had a smile on her face.