Prisoner- 3

I stare at him as we sit across the small table that Naruto has in the apartment. He wears a mask which is seriously pissing me off. I mean what has he got to hide under that mask of his. I sip my cup of coffee. Feeling some what of a feeling of recognition.

Do you know this guy?

I don't bother speaking out loud. So I speak inside as if he's part of the conversation in my head.

Dumb ass how the hell am I suppose to know this guy

Yeah well I was just asking

Yeah alright

Hey Zuko

What is it?

I feel strange around this guy

I scrunch my face as I think about what he says.

What are you trying to say

I don't know I just feel really weird being around him

I snort inside my mind.

What are you falling for him

Oh shut up will you. Just because I was an incubus who liked guys that didn't me-

He doesn't say anything anymore. As I notice someone stare boring into mine. I look up as my eyes meet with Kakashi's his eyes bore into mine. I gulp feeling as if my hearts starts to beat faster. I glare at him as I sip my coffee.

"Hmm well then I'll be heading of to bed" I shot right up as Naruto said that. "What! Why?" He looks at me as he scratches his neck. "Well I'm tired and there's still things I got to do tomorrow so sorry nii-chan good night" I watch as Kakashi stands up and pats Naruto on the head.

I glare at his hand as I look at my brother. "Naruuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" I whine as he turns around and stares at me.

"Naru baby bro please don't live your big bro!!" I cling to him as he half drags me and himself to his room. "Nii-chan don't be like this" I stand up completely taken back by what he says. "But Naruto!" I stamp my feet like a child. He waves his hand as he heads down the corridor. I didn't want to do this but he left me no choice.

"Naruto if, if you live me bad things could happen to me" I don't hear a reply.

"I could get hit. I could get hurt. I would be seriously injured" and I still didn't get a reply.

"Naruto if you don't come back here right know..." I thought over what I was going to say next. As words flashed through my mind I just said what was on my mind without thinking.

"I'm going to have sex with him!!"

The next few words that I heard where the words I didn't want to hear.

"Well then Kakashi sensei and Nii-chan have fun!"

I gaped down the corridor for two reasons.

1. I can't believe I just said I would have sex with a guy. Must this stupid demon rubbing of on me.

2. My little brother just said to have "fun" fun fucking hell.

"Well I wouldn't mind that"

I jump at the voice. As I whirl around his face is unbelievably close. I back away trying to distance us seems like he didn't like that. His hands snaked around me like snakes. "Know know Zuko what happened to having sex with me" my cheeks burn.

"As if moron I just said that in the spur of the moment. You pervert" I rip his arms of me as I head down towards my room would be. "Well then I was assigned to watch over you finish your report and if not then I guess I'll just fuck you till you do get the report done".

By the time I turn to protest at him I was pinned against the wall. "I'm warning you Zuko don't test my patient" I could feel his breath against my neck. He must have pulled his mask down. "F-fine fine know get off" I shove him a little to get some space.

I walk to the table as I pick up a spare paper and pen. My cheeks ten times redder than the color red. "Oh and if you don't finish in twenty minutes I will keep to what I said" I swear I felt electrify go down my spine. I shake my head dismissing the thought.