Prisoner-2

I decided to take Naruto to go and eat ramen while we caught up on what he's been doing. "And then I was like "take this" and then using my cloning ability I hit the guy with a lot of attacks".

I smile rubbing his head. "God I missed you so much Naru-Naru" Naruto turns pink as he glares at me. "Nii-chan don't call me that" I laugh as I smile at him. "So nii-chan what have you been up to" I look at him as I slurp on my noodles.

"Well" I was cut off feeling a presence behind me. I look from the corner of my eyes as I stare at the a Anbu who stands behind us. Naruto notices the change of air as he turns around. "Ahh an Anbu, what are you doing here?" The guy doesn't even stare at my brother as he just looks at me.

"Zuko Umazaki come with me. The homage is looking for you" I sigh that's right I didn't even greet the hokage before seeing Naruto. I was just really excited. I look at Naruto as he looks confuses as ever. "Huh hokage" I look at the Anbu as he stares at me. "Yeah well the hokage can wait. Let me finish my food first".

The Anbu stare at me as I turn my back to him and go back to eating. "Zuko Umazaki you will come with me or I will" I cut him off as I glare at him. Frightening him as the Anbu flinches even when they where trained not to show any kind of emotion. The Anbu couldn't help it as he stared in the eyes of Zuko. It was like starring at a demon.

Zuko turned back as he finished his bowl of ramen taking his time. "Naruto you aren't going to eat" Naruto snaps out of his daze as he look at his nii-chan. He nods as he goes back to eating his ramen. He can feel it in the air.

After Zuko finished his bowl of ramen he stands up as Naruto looks at his brother. "I'll be back okay. I'll see you until then I'm just going to give in my report to the hokage" Naruto nods not able to say anything as he watches as his brother walks away.

In no time Zuko arrives at the hokages place. "Zuko your finally here" Zuko stares at the old man. "Hey" he glares at him "don't "hey" me Zuko why didn't you report in as soon as you came back" Zuko chuckles as he looks away. "Ugh well you" Zuko was cut off as he stare at Zuko. "You where with Naruto weren't you?".

I don't say anything as the hokage smokes from his pipe. "Very well then fill in what you where suppose to fill in" I nod and smile. "Well then I'm off" he stare at me as I walk towards the window "Zuko there's a door and I expect that to be finished in the morning" I stop as I turn towards the old man. "Ehh you know who's much hours that'll take me!" The hokage doesn't say anything as he waves me off with his hand.

I huff as I walk towards the window and jump off. Feeling ticked of like hell I was going to do it. What did the old geezer think of me.

That's right.

Hearing his voice ticks me even more. "Shut up.

Really saying those unkind words. Where one remember.

I don't say anything since I know it's the truth.

See your so stupid you know that. I don't even know why I ever saved you.

I glare at the sky imagining that it was him. "Yeah well without me you wouldn't be alive". I imagine him glaring at me.

Yeah well we where both dying so who in the end made the decision to synchronize with you.

That I notice and find my self here. Right in front of the door where Naruto was. I can smell his scent. I knock on the door as my brother opens the door. "Nii-chan your back...and Kakashi sensie" I turn around and a look of surprise takes over me as I stare at a man my age.

He had silver hair and wore a mask. His head band was over his right eye. "Kakashi sensie what are you doing here?" Yeah what is this guy doing here.