Prisoner-1

It's been so long since I've been back to this very place. This very place where my brother was hated. Where the hokage had to send me away had me sent away. Fear of hurting the people as to how they treated my brother. And know I see it. I'm standing in the rock faces of every hokage and they all seem to have been painted on. There's a boy who's cleaning it all up. And all I can say is that he's my brother.

He had dirty blonde hair. Wearing his usual orange jumpsuit. His pouting face as well as the whisker like faces in his cheeks. "Naruto" I call out his name he looks down at me. His pouting face transforms into a wide grin. Pulling himself down. He lands on the floor and stars to scream towards me. "Nii-chan!!" I smile as he tackles me on the ground. "Hahaha it's been so long Naruto how you been doing" we sit up as I converse with my little brother.

No pov

I watch from up a tree and stare down at them. They where smiling and laughing as they talked. It's rare for Naruto to show this much happiness. To open up to someone like his big brother. Then again his big brother was different from all the shinobis here. Just like he was they where both geniuses I was never able to get to him in anyway. As if he was untachable it was always like that but know I might have a chance.

Just wait and see Zuko Umazaki I will make you mine.