Chapter 2

'Ding''Ding''Ding''Ding'

The bell had rang an I was ready to go.... I was walkin towards the door as I heard Jasmine yell 'Wait Up' which led me to stop...
By the time she reached me, she was all outta breath...

Me: You Ok?

"Yeah, I just had to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies or something"

Me: sure, but my mom said I had to be home by 7:00 for dinner with the new neighbors...

"alright let's go"

As soon as we started walking I heard Mr. Alsina call my name... I told Jasmine to meet me outside and I walked over to him....

Me- "yes"

"You did a great job in class today, but you need to focus more on your work than on me"

Me- "I'll try" I said

"Ok" he smirked

I ran outside to Jasmine so we wouldn't miss the movie... I got on the back of her Motorcycle an we drove off...

August Pov

Once I was done grading all my classes bellwork, I went home an walked in...to a good smelling meal... I dropped my bag and put my keys on the island. I walked into the kitchen, An looked inside the pots.... "Don't be touchin my pots Anthony" My wife Serenity said as she slapped my hand.

Serenity is my wife who kind of puts you in mind of Rihanna... I gave her a kiss, and asked where Zy'Honesty was, which was my baby girl....

"I just put her to sleep so don't wake her up"

I took off my shoes an was finna fix my plate when Serenity said not to touch the food....

"We're wrapping it up an taking it across the street to meet our neighbors... There cooking but I decided to cook a little something too, so go get dressed we're leaving soon... "Soon?" "Come on babe I'll be starved by then!"

"Baby you'll be fine" she said as she walked back into the kitchen.....

Ughhh "I guess" I whispered as I walked into the room... I got undressed, an took a shower....
I wondered who our neighbors were.

Symone Pov

I had so much fun with Jasmine, We went to go see 'Straight Outta Compton' an walked around the mall... I looked at the time an it was 7:00 I had to make it home by 7:30... "Jasmine I've had so much fun but I gotta get home for this dinner with the new neighbors"..... I told her as she said "ok" an we hopped on her bike... I had made my way home an it was 7:19, I only had a few minutes to take a shower an get dressed... I made my way inside.. an ran up the stairs as fast as I could.... I heard my mom yell "hurry up!!"...

After I got out of the shower I heard the doorbell........I walked into my room an put on my
-Grey 360 dip sweater,
-with some dark blue skinny jeans
-My hoop earrings
-An my Air Jordan 7 Retro 'Barcelona Days'

Once I was finish getting dressed, I did my make-up an let my hair hang curly...

When I peeked around the corner of the stairs I saw Mr. Alsina, a woman, and a little girl...

My mouth dropped....