Chapter 5

Symone Pov
Friday, 6:30

When I got home all I could do was think about that kiss, it was so passionate.

I get out of my bed and do my morning routine. I put on my Black Tupac Graphic tee, ripped jean shorts and my All black Jordan Retro 12's.

I put my hair in a ponytail,grab my phone and purse, then head down stairs.

"Keira lets go!"

Everybody heads downstairs and says bye to dad, because he's off from work today.

Mom rushes us out of the house and we all get in the car. On the way to school Keira has kicked my seat over and over again for the last time . I finally just hop in the back seat and will sit there till I feel that she knows how to keep her stankin feet off my seat.

When we get to my school I hurry and hop out of the BACK seat so noooo one sees me.

I run up to Jasmine and we walk to class. As we were getting closer and closer to Mr. Alsina's class I was getting more an more nervous. Ever since we kissed yesterday I've been so scared to walk into his class. Like just think about it, you kiss your teacher and you still have to go to their class everyday, plus I have tutoring with him by myself uhhhhhhhh.

We walk in and I just go sit down, I didn't even dare to say good morning.

I kept looking at the clock waiting for the bell to ring.

Throughout the class he kept looking at me, all I did was look down.

He was being very petty because everytime he wrote a problem on the board I wouldn't raise my hand and he would purposely call on me.   

The bell finally rang, an I try and run out of the class

But guess what?

I get stopped......

Mr. A: "You good?"

"Yep"

Mr. A: "I'm not gon tell Serenity, stop actin like that"

"Actin like what?"

Mr. A: "You know what I'm talkin about Symone."

"I really don't"

Mr. A: "ight"

I turn around, walk out the door, and see Jasmine big head a** eavesdropping.

Jasmine POV

"You doin that man soooo wrong"

S: "No I'm not.... I don't want to ruin his relationship nor get him fired."

"You actin like yall had sex, it was just a kiss." "Shiii even if you did ruin his relationship, he'd be single ;)"

S:"Uhhhh end of conversation, let's go"

She pulls me to our next class.

Ion know why she keep droppin him like that, it was just a kiss, right?

His fine self come everyday lookin like a luh' snack.