Chapter 3

Symone Pov

"OMG" I thought to myself.... I didn't know he had a child

Nor a Wife!!!

I slowly walked down the stairs...

When I reached the bottom, all eyes looked my way

I just stared at Mr. Alsina...My parents started to introduce themselves while I just sat at the table

"Don't be rude Symone get up an introduce yourself", my mom said.

I introduced myself an sat back down...

As we all fixed our plates, Mr. Alsina kept staring at me.

Everyone sat down an started to talk

I Was trying to avoid my parents knowing that Mr. Alsina was one of my teachers, But he mentioned it and they started to ask questions about my first day back to school...

Keira was upstairs watching Television because she said her stomach was hurting , but i knew it was just so she wouldn't have to come down here...

" She just needs to focus more on work" He said

Dad-"do you tutor?"

"yes after school on Thursdays and Fridays, an surely now that were neighbors, I can help anytime..."

Dad-" well I guess Symone you'll be getting tutored..."

"Great" i said with a fake smile...

"And Mrs.Coleman was there a problem this morning that she was late..."

"Oh no we all overslept, I apologize for that" my mom said

"Oh no it's fine I was just making sure."

Dad- "Aww look at the time, Honey I have to get back to work and check on things, so Mr.& Mrs. Alsina Thank You for, coming for dinner.

S & A- "No.... Thank you"

Dad- "Bye sweetie"

He says as he kisses me on the cheek

"Bye Dad"

" Thanks for Dinner Mrs Coleman" Serenity and Mr. Alsina said

"No please, call me Navaeh"

"alright Navaeh... Wellll we have to go but thanks again, and you guys have a good night " Serenity said...

"You Too"

As they walked back over to their home, I walked upstairs and went to bed...

August Pov

As I saw my student walk down the stairs my eyes lit up...

During the whole time Serenity and Navaeh were talking, I was busy looking at Symone....Good thing her dad was too busy stuffing his face..

Her dad asked if she was doing good in school, and if I could tutor her... I didn't have a problem with it but Symone looked like she did....

When we got back home I put Zy'Honesty back to sleep and walked in the room to see Serenity getting undressed. I got behind her an put my hands around her waist... She turned around facing me, and gave me a kiss... and before you knew it, one thing led to another.