the affair

Manav and Rahdika give each other a look while Mrs. Stack tells them to pay attention and not slober over each other. Eliana stared at Manav thinking he was the most perfect Indian dude with a carrot nose.

She knew that Manav was hers but Rahdika gave her the death glare. Eliana stuck her middle finger up at her. She opened her phone to piss off Rahdika but accidentally blasted Niki Minaj. Everybody turned silent but Manav was intrigued at her liking in Niki Minaj.

While Mrs. Stack yelled at Eliana Madison stared into Dylan's eyes.

"Hey Sania do you think Dylan's interested?", Madison texted Sania.

"Why the fuck that's so weird", Sania responds. Madison shuts her phone and gives Dylan a wink. Dylan doesn't notice as he too interested in Jared' s gremlin ears. Dylan could see his gremlin kids with his.

"Hey Jared, give me some sugar", Dylan says licking his lips. Madison realizes Dylan's interest and shoves Jared on the ground.
"DONT GIVE HIM THAT LOOK RACOON BONE", Madison says full of anger. She takes Jareds nose and pushes him on the ground.

Jared didn't care all he wanted was avacado. Mrs. Stack notices. " Madison what the hell! Don't push that fat ass", Mrs. Stack says going back to the lesson.

All of a sudden the door burst open. It's Jizelle with slober all over her.
"WHERES BRANDON", she yells pushing over desks.

"Fuck off he's probobly with daddy seitz, get outta the way Ur in front of Manav", Eliana says throwing an avacado seed at her. Jared catches it but Manav grabs it and shoves it down his pants.

Eliana runs over to Manav but Radhika pushes her on the floor. Eliana shoves a grape down her throat. Madison pushes Manav and cuts his carrot nose off. Jizelle grabs it and runs away in search for Brandon.

Dylan grabs his backpack and runs out. What will happen next ?