tipsy tuesday

Everyone's in shock about the horror that had just happened. Madison held manavs gross fuckin nose in the air. Eliana and radhika looked at each as they both jumped on top of madison.

Sania grabbed a bat and spanked the living shit OUTTA dylan. Jared lay next to dylan telling him not to cry.
"Jared you'll always be my daddy yo gremlin ears turn the fuck me on", dylan said caressing his cheek.

We turn to eliana as she cuts radhika. Radhika grabs Jareds hair and rips it off. She shoves it down elianas throat but jared shoves his hand and grabs his hoe hair. Eliana slaps his bald head while Manav licks the avacado .

"BACK THE FUCK AWAY MANAV U DID NOT FUCKING LICK MY AVACADO", Jared said while taking jizelle and pinwheelin her to Manavs ass. Manav falls to the ground in defeat.

Brandon runs into the room .... Silence
"IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU BAD DADDY COME OVER HERE", as jizelle runs to him like a fat ass buffalo or some shit.

Sania grabs mrs. Stacks weave and throws it at Jared but Eliana grabs a FUCKINNG lighter and thorches the shit outta Sania.

Brandon tried to run from jizelle but she already jumped on top. we all here a bang as we see a big ass bowling pin.

"What the fuck y is there a bowlingn pin", Eliana said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP it me mr Seitz", mr Seitz said throwing a bowling ball
at Radhika. We all understood cuz he looks like some bowling pin and shit.

"I have an announcement", mr seitz says while grabbing Brandon's hand.,.,

What will happene next ?????? Who the fuck knows