Meeting Again ~ Sokka

The update is here!!!!

I repeat! It's here!!!! And just in time before I have to go to school tomorrow XD....
.
.
.
You sat on a chair, in your casual clothing, and your hair down....

Which was odd to your mother, because you never let your hair down.

"What's all of a sudden with the hair change?" Your mom says curiously, chopping up vegetables, making a stew.

"Oh nothing...just something new I wanted to try." You reply happily.

"Ive heard that your long time friend had returned...Sokka isn't it?" You mom says.

"Yeah I just saw him yesterday." You reply. Your mom smiles.

"You know I've always liked that boy, you two seem to have so much in common, tell me again why you two aren't together again?" You mom says making you go wide eyed and blushing a tint of red.

"MADRE!" You say (yes you'll speak Spanish....-_- no me jusgen!)

Your mom laughs, "well it's bound to happen sooner or later..." She says turning over to you, you roll your eyes.

"I'm gonna head out..see ya!" You say shutting the door.

Your mom sighs.."Children...."

You walk out, happier than ever, maybe because it was pretty good weather, the wind blowing through your h/l h/c hair...or maybe it was because you smelled the fresh meat being cooked...maybe it was the laughter of the village children playing around, calling your name and smiling. You didn't know why you were so happy, but indeed it felt like a great day!

"Hey Y/n!" You heard a female voice call you...non other than...

"Katara!" You say hugging her.

"It's been such a long time! How've you been Y/n?!" She says breaking the hug.

"Pretty good, just them chores my mom makes me do...other than that...great.." You reply, Katara laughs.

"Hey Y/n!" You hear Sokka say, your face lightens up, Katara seems to notice your burst of happiness, so she smirks as she leaves.

"Have fun you two!" Katara says before leaving.

"Race you down the icy hill?" You say grinning...

"You know what happened last time...." Sokka replied wide eyed....

"You won't fall into the ocean this time!!!! I promise!" You say pleading.

"On your mark...."

"BAI!!!" You yell, running as fast as you could.

"HEY!" He says trying to catch up to you.

You laugh in the middle of the run, the hill was sure slippery, well it was called slippy hill for a reason.....

"Ahhhhh!!!" You yell falling down and sliding the rest of the way down the steep hill.

"Y-NNNNN!!!" Sokka yells trying to reach you, but ends up slipping as well down the hill.

You both laugh as you both plunge into a huge snow pile.

"That was fun!" You say straighting up, Sokka nods.

"Good old timers! Good o'l timers..."

"Yeah I-...shoot! I gotta go! Bye!" You yell waving goodbye at Sokka.

Sokka smiles as he watches you leave, he felt something very strange....very strange indeed.....
.
.
.
.
.
I have not abandoned you guys!!!!

I'm proud that I updated!!!! Yay!!!
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
                   ~E