Pg.12 - Wedding Day

Yall this has to be one wild ride but this page here....is my favorite.

"You glowing girl" Kai said twirling me around.

"Thank you" I said laughing. 

"You got that good dick down didn't you ?" 

I let out a loud laugh the covered my head nodding.

"Mummy you home" Ej said running into me.

I picked him up and kissed him all over his face his giggles giving me life.

"Ej we gota talk" I said looking at Kai.

We sat down with him.

"What wrong ?" He said looking like he's gonna cry.

"Don't cry baby your not in trouble" I said laughing.

He smiled again holding me and Kai's hand.

"How would you feel to have a younger brother or sister ?"

He scrunched his face up hen looked at Kai, she nodded smiling. 

"I will love em"

"Guess what" I said tickling him.

"What mummy ?"

"He or She is in my tummy baking" I Said rubbing my stomach. 

He grinned a nice happy toothy smile and rubbing my stomach alongside Kai, but we was caught off gaurd when there was a flash.

"Corey" Kai screamed.

"But yall looked so cute, and thanks for sorting out my boy last night Tam but uh...you gottah get ready...we all do"

"For ? Wtf ?" 

"Common" 

I watched as Corey picked up Ej and left.

"Whats going on ?" I asked mama, mama S and Kai.

They smirked. 

"Why yall all dressed up ? didn't the wedding get canceled ?" I asked a little confused.

Kai had a beautiful baby blue dress, and mama S and mama had on a similar lilac dress on.

"It did"

I pouted.

"So where's my dress ?"

They laughed and Kai came over.

"You trust me ? us ?"

"Yes" I said a little worried.

"Then put this on"

She blind folded me careful not to mess up my makeup. I heard noises then i felt myself being put into what I'm guessing is my dress. 

"Can I take off my ---"

"Nope you cant ake it off till we get o he venue" The all said.

I huffed and puffed till they finally took the blind fold off me. I heard jaggeed edge good luck charm playing and smiled.

"You look beautiful Tam" Corey said smiling down at me.

I looked down and saw I was in y dream wedding dress. My eyes begun to water heavily.

"Don't you dare" Kai warned.

I quickly wiped my eyes and smiled feeling that the engagment ring was no lnger on my finger"

"Wheres my---"

"--Something new, something old in one" Kai said putting a necklace on me. 

I felt and knew it was my ring attached. I started fanning my eyes again. 

"Meet yall at the end" Corey said walking down the isle hand in hand with Kai and Ej in his arms with the pillow with the rings attached to them.

"Omg" I said gasping.

"This is it honey how you feeling ?" Mama S asked.

"Scared...I mean I'm about to get married to the man of my dreams but I'm just scared" 

She smiled linking on my left arm while my mama linked with my right.

"I'm so proud of you Tamika" She said kissing my forehead.

I watched as everyone rose and we walked down the isle camera's flashing but i just kept looking ahead to where my fiance was smiling at me with tears in his eyes. I giggled as i finally reached him pecking his lips. Tears raced out his eyes and i wiped them away finally crying my self. I lookd behind Corey and Ej and saw the rest of their high school clique and smiled waving. there was Jerry, Roman and Chris. 

---

"I give you Mr and Mrs. Sanders"

Eric pulled me in to a passionate kiss and held me. 

"I love you Mrs. Sanders"

"And I love you Mr.Sanders"

---

"May I ?" Mama S said asking me to dance.

Eric raised a eye brow but nodded anyways walking over and dancing with my mum.

"I'm glad it was you that walked into my sons life Tamika" She said twirling me around. "You grew into a beautiful woman and I know its been a long ass confused journey with my son but I'm happy you stood around" She said kissing my cheek. 

I started crying and she held me as we swayed to the music.

"Mum I said yall can dance not for you to upset my bride" Eric said walking over with my mum.

"Don't start Eric"

"Their happy tears babe I'm okay" I said laughing at his pouty face. 

"Can we talk honey ?"mum asked taking my hand.

"Yes mum ?" 

"I know I've said this already but I'm so proud of you, me and Eric had a talk and I told him I'm happy he was the one to walk into your life, I know if ya father was still here he would still be proud"

I smiled.

"Thank you mum" I said hugging her.

"Mummy I have a dance ?" Ej asked.

I picked him up.

"You may"

We swayed to the rest of the song happily, I couldn't wait to have baby number 2. 

"Time for the first dance"

Me and Eric smirked at each other and stood right in the middle swaying until.

"NOW WATCH ME WHIP NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE"

Everyone burst into a hysterical laughter and joined in.

"Man I know I've said it so much times I fucking live you girl" Eric said kissing me causing everyone to coo. 

"WOOOOOOH" Corey and Kai screamed. 

I laughed shaking my head as we all had a group hug. One of the best days ever I love it and I loved him. 

TamixX