Pg.6 - Jayden ?

I finished both years off college was now working on opening my own shop. I did both buisness and went to culinary school.

"Did you run by the shop ?" I asked Shkai.

"Nope, it's your shop you do it"

"Kai" I pouted.

She shook her head.

"Fine but look after Ej for me mama is at work"

"Alrighty" she said kissing my cheek.

I took my keys and left. I managed to get my own bakery and I was proud of myself. I already had a a lot of customers without my shop and now I have one I know I'm going far.

"Tamiiiiiii" I heard someone moan my name.

Df ?

I remember turning around and seeing Jayden opening his arms wide. I smiled running into his arms and hugging him.

"You look good"

"So do you ma"

"What you even doing here ? Where lex and baby Jay ?"

"Their both at her mum's I had to go shop and here I am" he said pointing at himself.

I licked my lips feeling wet. He still looks the same just better.

"Uh well I was just checking on the final touches of my shop if you wanna join me ?"

"Sure" he said smiling.

As I was unlocking the doors I could feel him standing directly behind me making me wetter.

"Damn girl this all you ?"

I smiled proudly and nodded.

"I guess buisness studies and cullariy school really paid off then ?"

"It really did, I can't wait for the grand opening"

"I'm proud of you Tam" he said caressing my cheek. "You did well"

I started blushing and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Thank you Mr.Ceo"

That's right. Jayden became a high CEO one of the best in fact. I was proud of him.

He let out a chuckle and held my waist pulling me closer.

"It was all thanks to you Tam, all that studying" he said pushing his dick near my kitty. "Thank you"

I nodded feeling myself get hot. I took his hand and lead him to the back where I had a office. I pushed him on the couch and got on top.

"For old time sake ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

We both knew what we was doing eas wrong he had a happy family and I had my baby and mum and of course Shkai. But it was just the temptation.

We couldn't stop it.

"Mmm" I moaned as he pounded himself harder inside of me.

"Shit girl you still got it" he grunted.

I was on all fours on the couch allowing him to hit it from the back. My back perfectly arched and my ass towing itself back.

"Ahhh Jay Jay " I moaned.

"Tam" he grunted.

I came all over his dick and sat up in front of it and sucked on it.

"Shiit" he moaned holding my head as a gagged and bobbed.

The chair slowly getting coated in my juices and his juices spewing in my mouth.

"Just like old times baby " he said kissing me one last time.

We fixed up the couch and ourself then locked the shop back up.

I remember looking into his eyes and him looking into mine.

"Bye Jayden"

"Bye Tamika"

And with that we went our separate ways. Never heard of Big Jay since that day.

TamixX