Prologue.

He woke up to his boyfriend adjusting his sleeping position. The sound of the blankets fumbling next to him surprisingly soothed him. He looked over to see his boyfriends' eyes closed, but it wasn't really clear to see since strands of hair were laying in front of them. He moved a hand towards him, pushing away some of the hairs so he was able to see his beautiful boyfriends' face.

'Eren...' he sighed, slowly lowering his hand back on the mattress again. He watched as his eyes fluttered open and was greeted by the beautifully colored irisses that Eren had.

'Levi...? What are you doing up so late? It isn't even light out...' Eren mumbled, while Levi moved over to get closer to him.

'I know, but your rolling around woke me up,' he smirked, tracing a finger across Erens' cheekbone.

'Ah... Sorry for that, Lev,' he smirked back, blushing lightly at Levi's touch. His finger ended at the corner of his mouth, where it got accompanied by the rest of his hand. It slowly moved to the back of his head and pushed his face closer to Levi's.

'It doesn't matter, bright eyes,' Levi said.

'Why're you calling me bright eyes?'

'Because you have beautiful eyes, Eren. And I like getting lost in them...'

Their lips met for a sweet and gentle kiss, until they slightly pulled away from each other and gazed in the other's eyes. It was silent for a moment, but each of them knew that it was filled with bliss.

'I love you, Levi,' Eren said, breaking the silence between the two.

'I love you, too.'

Eren held Levi in his arms and pulled the blanket a little more up, covering Levi's head to his upper lip, allowing him to still breathe freely. Eren had his back still showing, but it got covered by Levi's muscled arms being wrapped around it.

'Don't you ever leave me, Eren...' Levi mumbled into his chest.

'I promise you, I won't.'

☆~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~☆

Hi guys, I hope you like this tiny part full of fluff and cuteness~
But well, as you might've noticed from the cover and all, this isn't staying cute and cuddly.

I'm a mean person.

Sayonara~♡