Not My Family!!!

I looked at the guy and I almost cried. The young man was none other than Roshon,Kenya's bestfriend. He looked at me with apologetic eyes and that day came back to me.

~Kenya and I were walking from the store back to my place. I told him a shortcut I always took and we cut through an alley. We were laughing and talking until an old beat up Cadillac pulled a few yards in front if us. Guys in orange and green stepped out,with mask on. Then I saw him. Roshon,in the backseat,his dark brown eyes looking at me through his mask guiltily as they kill his once best friend. Blood covered my shoes and shirt,screaming 'You fuckers,I'll kill you!' at them, Kenya's mouth flooding with blood,me trying to keep his heart going,neighbors clamoring around him. The ambulance ride. Everything about that afternoon was coming back to me.~

I took out my hand gun I always had on me and hit him in the face with it. A cry of pain left his lips. A new cut form on the left side of his face,where I hit him.

"You trading son-of-a-bitch! Kenya loved you like a brother and you sat a watched him die! You killed KJ's dad! You have any I-fucking-dea what that little boy went through?! Do you?!" I hit him again. Blood trickled out of his mouth. He started to talk,his voice was slurred and painful.

"Z...Z,I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt him. I didn't know they would kill him,I thought they'll just beat him and leave. I'm sorry!" He cried. I didn't buy his shit. I was about to hit him again when Sergio pulled me back.

"Doozi,it ain't worth it. Calm down,you have a family," he said quietly. I glared at Ro,who was crying hysterically,both from pain and the past.

"You're right. This nigga used to be family. As long as I'm alive,he's dead to me," I said coldly,walking off.

I went back to see Bo$$,he saw my gun in my hand. "Take it easy,Dooz," he held his hands up for a shield. "Relax,Razor,I wouldn't use it on you. That 684 motherfucker killed my brother," I said through my teeth.

"I thought we killed the guy already?"

"He left him for dead. That nigga back there used to be like family,now he's dead to me," I started to get a weird feeling. I pulled out my phone.

"What happened? You okay,Doozi?" Bo$$ said.

"I'm calling my girlfriend,something don't feel right." I called her phone and I got her voicemail. "She ain't pick up. Raz,I'ma come back later. I gotta check on them," he waved for me to go and I left.

I only lived a couple blocks from the warehouse so I ran to our apartment, and I saw that our door was already open. I pulled my gun again and walked slowly inside. No one was there. I looked around,mad and scared at the same time. I searched KJ's room for a piece of evidence,nothing. I went to our room for the same reason,still nothing. I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge door.

It was a piece of notebook paper,folded with a red, neatly drawn heart. The way Bella draw hers. I snatched it off refrigerator and read it. In green crayon,it said:

'We got yo' girl and yo' son. If you want to see them alive again,cough up $50,000. You have 20 days. Midnight, old fire station,money in hand,no back up. Or you and your whole family dies.
-Joey of 684'

"Oh my God....He got my babies!!!"

I stuffed the note in my pocket, and ran out back to the warehouse. I burst through the doors,face hot with rage and fear. Razor looked at me,"What's up?"

I threw him the note,"That's what's the fuck up!" I started pacing back and forth quickly,scratching my head with the gun. Tears formed in my vision as I huffed and puffed. Razor made a face and looked up from the note.